Turbotax question..

brysig228

Gawd
can this be install to another pc and be use by others even after i used it already?

Can you? - Yes, I believe so.

Are you supposed to? - No, I believe not.

The "technically correct" way of doing it would be to uninstall it on your current PC before installing it on another (in other words- it can only be on one machine at a time).

The Turbo Tax license is a bit different than most, it is geared towards how many returns that can be done with a particular key as opposed to how many machines it is installed with. I believe the license is good for 2 returns in the standard version.

Somebody's sister in law used someones last year after the someone was done with it. But she couldn't e-file. It would only allow one e-file per license.

This year, someone's wife chose Taxcut because it was supposed to come with better customer support, which it didn't. And someones son was able to e-file after the someone had e-filed.

I borrowed a copy a friend bought last year and it worked without issue. Of course, I didn't E File either.

Just to further assist anyone that plans on using Turbo Tax this year....make sure you pay them any money you owe them directly, or it takes like 8 weeks for you to get your check.

Back