Tuniq Tower 120: Available 11/8?

Star Fox

Limp Gawd
I said:
Paul of Sunbeamtech:

I have been holding out for a Tuniq Tower 120 for quite some time now...
I would like to know if I should keep my hopes up, or should I look elsewhere?

I've heard some strange rumours on the web:
Has it been discontinued?
Has the manufacturing machine broken?
Did the Grinch steal it so I won't get it on Christmas?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I am hoping that perhaps you do.
All I know is that the Tuniq Tower pwns heat, and I like that in a heatsink.
Please let me know whatever you are allowed to say to the public.

Thank you for your time,
Daniel

He said:

Hi Daniel,
These will be 100% be in stock by 11/8
Maybe later this week if we are lucky.
You can go to www.newegg.com
They should be the first ones to have them
THANKS!

Now, I know anyone else who's been waiting patiently for the past few months for a Tuniq knows that they were supposed to be in stock in mid-September, then early/mid-October, etc...but, I have a good feeling about this time. :D

*crosses fingers*

I had emailed them too but never received a response so I decided to just go with the Ninja instead. The diff for me was too little to keep waiting.

I can't wait to hear reviews on it. (unless there are already some) It looks like a neat cooler and one that I will consider if it turns out to be as good or better than the Scythe Ninja or Thermalright SI-128

There are a huge number of reviews out for it already. It's pretty much the best performing (air only) HSF at the moment.

I already have a ninja so its not like I'm going to buy one anyway, but just for kicks I checked newegg. And while they actually list them (they didn't for quite some time), they're were out of stock :D

Anyhow, they do have them at the coolerguys as well as frozencpu. If any of you guys pick one up, can you post some numbers?

FrozenCPU is next day for me on the East Coast. Better than newegg in that department. Good place to buy stuff from.

FrozenCPU is out of stock right now it looks like. Hope they get some in soon, This may be the next cooler I get.

Is the base of the heatinks better than before? I read some reviews that showed it was terribly grooved, and eople had to spend a lot of time lapping them.

Back