Tumblr Is Banning Pet And Kid Videos For Being 'Sexually Explicit'

HardOCP News

[H] News
It would seem that Tumblr's moderation bot is on the fritz. People are complaining that regular ol' pet videos and pictures of their kids are being removed because they are "sexually explicit." :eek:

In the past three weeks all of his posts were pulled from the platform, and Cornwall received an automated message which stated Tumblr considered them “sexually explicit.” “What my wife and I find most upsetting is that a Tumblr bot or a troll is marking videos of our children as sexually explicit,” Cornwall told Gizmodo over email. “It has made us rethink the whole Internet sharing thing.”

I actually don't have a problem with this. If those god damn pets would just put some pants on, I could maybe go a day in my life without being horribly offended.

Edit: Also, hail Satan.

Exactly, we do need to stop with this double-standard.

If my cat walks by brushing on a random girl's leg with his tail held high exposing his anus to her, its "cute". But when I do it, its "creepy".

Exactly, we do need to stop with this double-standard.

If my cat walks by brushing on a random girl's leg with his tail held high exposing his anus to her, its "cute". But when I do it, its "creepy".

You have a tail?

Maybe they were getting too many people posting this .gif

dogs-man.gif

It is just Tumblr bot recognizing their audience and trying to protect their "safe spaces".

Back