TSLRP 1.08b leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMBJC (accronyms make baby Jesus cry).

...unless they're widely known like DNF.

GTA and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are also well know,

now, if you get into acronyms such as GOW, theres where things get tricky.

Holy crap, how hard it is to read the linked topic title? Also whoever doesn't know what this means wouldn't bother anyway.

Holy crap, how hard it is to read the linked topic title? Also whoever doesn't know what this means wouldn't bother anyway.

Well, dunno about you, but I don't click on unknown links when TPB and leaked are used in the same post

I did a ctrl+F for "tslrp" and the thread doesn't say. Panties in a bunch?

To clear up the ambiguous thread title.

Taken from Wookieepedia.

The Sith Lords Restoration Project, commonly abbreviated as TSLRP, is a modding project for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

The modmakers aim to make the game closer to Obsidian Entertainment's original vision, which they were forced to deviate from due to time constraints. This includes restoring missing content, such as the Cut Ending to Knights of the Old Republic II, the HK Manufacturing Plant, and other removed subplots, as well as fixing bugs (including broken quests) present in the retail version.

I did a ctrl+F for "tslrp" and the thread doesn't say. Panties in a bunch?

Learn to read, please.

tslrp.jpg

Learn to read, please.

Yes, I realize that "The Sith Lords" is the subtitle, but acronyms are usually made up of letters of the words involved.

So, it doesn't automatically follow that "KOTOR 2 the restoration project" = tslrp

I will be informing the modders that I will not install or recommend this to anyone due to TheNuker's smug attitude, that it is a shame, because it sounds cool enough to try but if the fans are like TheNuker then it doesnt deserve to be promoted. Thanks TheNuker, you are solid gold!

Wow, just wow.

This board is filled with people unable to comprehend simple things, like the fact this mod was a closed project that now has leaked into public. Good enough then, I shall ask that this thread is closed and my account suspended since posting here is a waste of time, there's simple nobody with a pair of working braincells around. Cyaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back