Trying to register SSD on WD site

man00

Limp Gawd
Bought WD Blue SSD at BB, got home went to WD site to register the SSD. Failed, showed no results found, went to live support chat
they wanted pics of receipt from BB I uploaded them, then they wanted pics of serial I uploaded them, then they wanted me to run WD dashboard
to show serial, I did that....Support person they would look into it and get back with me....I had similar issue before sent drive back under warranty
once they got it they would not replace or return the drive to me. Said label serial didn't match what their software showed. That I don't know if true or not
I bought that one off ebay (new). Odd issues for sure

Your simply trying to register the drive and they want you to jump through all those hoops and then leave you hangin in the end? They must think your trying to scam because your last drives serials didnt match.
Theres no way in hell i would have given them my business again after they basically jacked you out of your last drive. I assume you had to eat the dead drive?

Your simply trying to register the drive and they want you to jump through all those hoops and then leave you hangin in the end? They must think your trying to scam because your last drives serials didnt match.
Theres no way in hell i would have given them my business again after they basically jacked you out of your last drive. I assume you had to eat the dead drive?
Yes..never got the drive back

I returned the WD 500gb to BB and got a Samsung...WD just would not believe the serial was legit
Even after all pics and running their software..oh well

Back