Trying to figure out a game or 2 for the PS3

fantomau

2[H]4U
I am trying to figure out a couple games, but cant really remember the names.

This is all I remember:

1 of the levels has theplayer coming close to some wooden beams with large blades on them and the beams are revolving and you have to ease your way up the beams without touching the blades, then theres another set of beams w/ blades and you have to do the same thing.

another level is theres these wood or something planks that are moving and you have to time your jump to the next one to get across to what appears to be sand and you have to do it very fast before the time runs out.

another is your on a horse and have to cross over and jump to the next part of a mountain edge and below is sand.

I just wish i remembered the names,but i believe they are for the PS3.

another level is theres these wood or something planks that are moving and you have to time your jump to the next one to get across to what appears to be sand and you have to do it very fast before the time runs out.

This is God Of War 1

Assassin's Creed?

Horse part sounds like an earlier level in Castlevania Lords of Shadow but I don't remember sand. Possibly even DARKSIDERS as there was an entire desert area with few parts with jumping gaps to other areas.

Back