Trying to decide on Energy C-50 or Sony SS-B3000

Liguid

Weaksauce
well basically i posted early on about a computer speakers for under $150 and was going to go with Powered speakers, but i found a nice receiver for $50 dollars on craigslist. It took about 5 days before finding a receiver i liked. Anyways now i need to order some bookshelf speakers, and im having a hard time finding more details on the Energy C-50 and the Sony SS-B3000.

I hear good things about Energy, but nothing telling me about the Energy C-50. I only recently started looking at the Sony SS-B3000 because i heard it isn't that bad. I just hope to get some opinions to help my decision. Would anyone like to help me decide or throw out a suggestion other than the 2? I also looked at the Polk T15 and the R150. Basically i would like to stay about the $100 range. I was originally going to order the C-100 from Audioadvisor but shipping brings it to $166.

I will be using these mostly for Movies & Music. Occasional gaming.

Last edited:
A little out of my price range and shipping makes it $194. ty for the suggestion though. i have a 25 dollar amazon gift card so i guess if its a product from Amazon i can spend about $100-115 + the 25 dollar amazon Gift card.

Anyone?

Amazon has the Sony SS-F5000 for $112 right now.. so i could get that.. any input on the Energy C-50?

what's wrong with the speaker company? their $60 speakers seem to be better than c50...

Back