Trouble with BlackBerry Curve & Mac

fenderltd

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2007
I just got a curve, had many BB's before. I am having trouble setting up Pocket Mac. I can install it, but it will not sync. My mac is a Mac book Pro 2.2ghz, 4gb, etc. I have never had a blackberry on the mac. I had installed and uninstalled this stupid PocketMac and for the life of me, cannot get it to sync. I have verified the mac is picking up the BB because I can access the media card. I would like to sync my contacts though Entourage 2008 and would like to get a few email accounts email. I have successfully got my yahoo.com mail, but I would also like to get my works pop3. I usually setup the re-director through outlook when I was on windows. I am so lost and I am going out of town the next few months for weeks at a time, and can't have my laptop open all the time getting email.

Thanks in advance!

I have similar problems on my BB Curve (8330) and my G5 iMac. I'm using Missing Sync (which says it supports the Curve). It acts like it syncs but nothing ever syncs. I wonder if it's an issue with the curve rather than our macs?

Back