Trouble uploading finished -bigadv lately

amdgamer

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, have you guys noticed an increased difficulty in getting finished bigadv work units to upload lately? I almost missed the 4 day deadline on folding1 because a 2684 wouldn't upload and I had to force it to upload by restarting the client a few times. Right now folding2 has a bigadv that it won't upload even after I tried to force it to upload. Each time, I keep getting a status 503 which means the servers are tied up. I hope they get the server issues fixed quick as this makes me remember that all of us had horrible issues trying to get those dreaded SMP 6700 and 6701's uploaded.

Damn, still can't get that finished work unit to upload as i'm still getting a status 503 error :(

I had an issue with a 2684 over the weekend. No issue with a 6900 recently though.

You may want to report it over at the FF others have been reporting issues with 6900 lately.

You may want to report it over at the FF others have been reporting issues with 6900 lately.

I'll give it till tomarrow morning when I wake up to see if it has uploaded. A status 503 error usually means that the server is overloaded or something.............

I checked the logs earlier today, and it finally uploaded very late last night sometime during the early morning hours. I've been getting a lot of status 503's lately when uploading finished bigadv, but this was the first time I had run into this much trouble.

Back