Trouble Updating Realtek HD Audio Driver

dpriest

Limp Gawd
Hi All,
I currently have an Asrock X399 Taichi/ Threadripper 1950X build. I have always been able to easily check and download the latest AMD chipset drivers, network drivers and Nvidia graphics drivers by going to the individual websites. I find Realtek's website very confusing and am not sure if my drivers are up to date or not. I currently have v8750.1 installed. Does anyone know and can recommend the best way to check for and update the Realtek driver?

Thanks in advance.

realtek has really started falling behind on what they post for drivers. for the last few years ive been getting mine from laptopvideo2go.com and they usually also have DDL patched back in.
ps: current version is 8967

realtek has really started falling behind on what they post for drivers. for the last few years ive been getting mine from laptopvideo2go.com and they usually also have DDL patched back in.
ps: current version is 8967
Thank you for this!! Went to the web site and have 8967. Not sure what difference it will make between 8750 which I had before. What is DDL patched?

Thank you for this!! Went to the web site and have 8967. Not sure what difference it will make between 8750 which I had before. What is DDL patched?
dolby digital live. ms had to remove all the dolby stuff from windows due to licensing. patched versions add it back in.

Back