Troll Update - Justin Daves g0t served!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is your deal nightmare? its fucking great to see that theyre busting this kid and gettin your there cash back. post to say there not or the troll is smarter then all is making you look like an ass and that you think anyone that trolls is better then everyone. thats just sad and disturbing, makes you sound like one

Congrat to all thats getting there cash back and proving prosistence pays off!!!!!!!!!

Cold Dark Shadow said:
what the hell is your deal nightmare? its fucking great to see that theyre busting this kid and gettin your there cash back. post to say there not or the troll is smarter then all is making you look like an ass and that you think anyone that trolls is better then everyone. thats just sad and disturbing, makes you sound like one

Congrat to all thats getting there cash back and proving prosistence pays off!!!!!!!!!

learn how to type in a coherent english fashion before you start dishing the disses.

BallyGolfin said:
learn how to type in a coherent english fashion before you start dishing the disses.
:confused: Hey, I'm still trying to figure out what you said as well :confused:
I *think* you are congratulating the people that stood up to Justin and had him served (they still don't have their money - all they have is their day in court).

Yes - the noob will learn. You will help if you write something he can understand.

a: wrote that on the end of a 36 hour day, B: the only thing i fucked up on was the line where i put "your there" and forgetting the "ing" on posting C: This isnt fucking english class so get off my ass

It happens. Ignorance + PC's = thread crapping. Once again, congrats on bitch slapping Justin Daves. He will grow up to be a McDonald's fry guy.

? I was only defending the american society to upkeep some level of decency.

Jdaves ripped me several times to I am no way defending him that would be absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back