Troll Update - Justin Daves g0t served!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogman42

Gawd
Just wanted to share the good news with everybody since I know alot of people including myself were victimized by this troll.

The long (albeit slow) arm of justice has finally caught up with Mr. Daves.

He has a preliminary hearing in juevenile court on Friday, June 18th....

I would encourage anybody else that was scammed by this guy to contact the woman below if you haven't already to get your story heard.

Needless to say, hopefully all the victims will receive proper restitution and this troll will get what he deserves. I'll be sure to post any updates!

troll.JPG

Outfuckingstanding! :)

I know the trollhunters and the like do help alot but people need to start taking action and stick with it. Those guys can only do so much

there was about two years ago........

I think it was lost in the forum "upgrades".....

He would pull the usual troll crap.........pass other refs off as his own, try to cross ship items and not send payment, etc...

Here is the info from pcabusers...

Daves, Justin aka Xaxion, deus_ex, SaturnTr, SaturnDS, Saturn, BlackZ, Stitches, Rippin, RaZor, HotRoder2000, BoNeZ, iamanewman, BlinkMan, Shredder or JDaves(and many others). Lives in Canon, Georgia and now is using addresses in Hartwell and Royston Georgia *and even in Greenville, SC as Thomas Anderson. Many people are out because of him. Makes evals for himself using his other aliases. Theory3D.com, 3dmaxx and many more are his.
http://forums.anandtech.com/arcmess...threadid=308938
here is his website and forum
http://www.inside-hardware.net/ and at his forum Blade2077, ShyGuy, ebduncan and RaZoR(one of jdaves aliases) are listed as mods. Beware of those as they are banned from anands and now here too.
There may have been some fallout between the gathering of trolls at the inside hardware site as jdaves now backs a site at http://www.athlonplanet.com, this is still the same troll as has been identified before.
*has yet another site www.hardwarepub.com and another http://www.3dmaxx.net/ and www.3dmaxx.com

*as of 8/23/02 is screwing over many on ocp. Is using this info and others heatware evals. **As of 1/22/03 he's screwing over many at various forums.

Eniac Hardware
660 Old Hendry's Church Rd
Canon GA, 30520

New possible shipping address as of 2-22-02:

234 Sam Bruce Road
Royston GA, 30662

http://www.pcabusers.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5254

Hi guys, does anybody know if this guy goes by the name Justin21 at DriverHeaven.net?

Please have a look here. It appears I have just been trolled. The money order I sent was to a Canadian address though, so I'm not sure if this is the same guy or not.

Well I have been trolled by a user, Chris Davis.

I originally saw his items on ebay, but ordered from him via paypal. It was for over 1,300 dollars :(

I really don't know what to do as I do not have his current address as he has moved a few times. I have lost all the emails since it was almost 2 years ago now.

CrunchTime said:
Well I have been trolled by a user, Chris Davis.

I originally saw his items on ebay, but ordered from him via paypal. It was for over 1,300 dollars :(

I really don't know what to do as I do not have his current address as he has moved a few times. I have lost all the emails since it was almost 2 years ago now.

Would it happen to be the same Chris Davis here? http://www.pcabusers.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5254

I was almost trolled by him but I found him out.:)

Remember folks, ALWAYS get contact information including home numbers, cell numbers, work numbers and always check the troll list as it is always updated. When you get their phone numbers, call to verify. There are so many ways you can safeguard yourself. In the 4yrs I have been trading online, I have never been ripped off though that doesnt mean it wont happen. I just practice safe trading......oh and the fact that I will spend my money to fly to your house to get my shit.:)

WAHOOOOOOOOOO

For the past 2 yrs I have been trying to get this guy .I glad somebody finally is doing something :D

I use to do articles for hardwarepub.com. I don't remember a Justin Daves, although he could have gone by a different name I guess. Glad to hear the good news!

Wow, its about time someone did something about recovering their money. Hell, half of the many people he ripped off were more than 500 dollars and the most anyone else did but this guy was call his parents and hope that maybe they would get their stuff back or for some insane reason they think the person will send their money back. I know the people getting trolled are the victims but there are so many people on these forums that talk so much crap and don't back it up in the least. Hell, I saw a case where there was a troller that lived 5 minutes away from 4 forum members and they wouldnt even go to his house to talk to the person in person and let him know that he has to send the stuff/money back or he will have the police called on him

Everybody says "yeah, we got your back, yeah lets all show him who is boss!" but then they never do crap. Props to this guy who actually had balls to call the cops and pursue legal action instead of sitting on someones phone number and address and calling and hoping they will be nice enough to send their stuff back when obviously they know a phone call wont do nothing to someone who already stole their money. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. If someone stole 500$+ from me there would be more than a phonecall to mom and dad hoping for the best.

Believe me, I went thru the phonecalls to Justin, his parents, etc...

Nothing worked.......these people are total scum white trash and nothing will change that except the "law" going up their a$$......

I'm gunna try and call to get an update tomorrow on how the prelim hearing went.

huxley said:
Wow, its about time someone did something about recovering their money. Hell, half of the many people he ripped off were more than 500 dollars and the most anyone else did but this guy was call his parents and hope that maybe they would get their stuff back or for some insane reason they think the person will send their money back. I know the people getting trolled are the victims but there are so many people on these forums that talk so much crap and don't back it up in the least. Hell, I saw a case where there was a troller that lived 5 minutes away from 4 forum members and they wouldnt even go to his house to talk to the person in person and let him know that he has to send the stuff/money back or he will have the police called on him

Everybody says "yeah, we got your back, yeah lets all show him who is boss!" but then they never do crap. Props to this guy who actually had balls to call the cops and pursue legal action instead of sitting on someones phone number and address and calling and hoping they will be nice enough to send their stuff back when obviously they know a phone call wont do nothing to someone who already stole their money. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. If someone stole 500$+ from me there would be more than a phonecall to mom and dad hoping for the best.

Definately. If you're not going to take action, don't say that you're willing to help.

BOO-YAH!!!

Just talked to Meg McDuffie on the phone!!

Judge ruled in favor of ALL the victims during the June 18th court date.

Justin is ordered to pay everybody back in the order that they were "trolled"!!

I'm also first on the list..........so we'll see when I receive a check :D

mogman42 said:
BOO-YAH!!!

Congratualtions to you and everyone else that was taken by this guy. I love hearing good news lke this first thing in the morning.:)

I can't believe more people have not replied to this thread! The is GREAT news...good job to all who will make this guy pay the piper! Don't give up if he doesn't pay keep on him!

I have a few names of people he trolled from when I was going after him, If they are needed.
I had finally gotton my stuff ,so i couldnt press charges and it was a struggle trying to get anyone else involved.

mogman42 said:
BOO-YAH!!!

Fantastic, trolls deserve not only to make financial restitution but also a permanant criminal record!

Actions do have consequences!

JD

god i remember daves tried to troll my sophomore year of college, i've been out of school for one year now :eek:

I have never traded with anyone I didn't meet personally, but this is indeed great news. Stuff it to the trollers.

Why I don't trade except in person? I would have a hard time containing my anger if I got trolled. I would most likely find the person and jam some select items up some select holes...

Its good to hear that after everything that happened things were corrected. Hopefully now everone will get there payments back. I remember reading about this guy awhile ago from an old thread then seeing this one that he got served. Good work mogman! :D

mogman42 said:
he was only 16 physically..........mentally about 6

I'm gonna laugh at all the people who got pwned by a 6 year old brain then.

Only one person could outsmart him by dialing the cops.

Amazing.

actually smart a$$ the cops don't really have stipulations for situations like this......

it took ALOT of people calling the cops to finally get them off their ass and take some action.

The first thing I did the day after I realized he had trolled me was go down to my local PD and speak with them in person about what my options were...

You know what help they gave me? SQUAT.......

This has taken *TWO* years to finally bring him to justice........

So don't talk about something you know NOTHING about.............

Well if the Cops wouldn't help than obviously the next step is going to a lawyer. Something so new as "internet law" wouldn't exactly be under the polices jurisdiction.

Sorry but the matter of the fact is this "troll" it more intelligent than all the people he took money from, sans one, the venerable Sherlock Holmes.

Someone stating that he has the mental capacity of a 6 year old only insults all those he pwned.

And chances are you won't get your money back.

LOL.........most people aren't going to go pay $100/hr to speak to a lawyer for getting trolled out of less than $100.......

Actually everybody *will* be getting their money back, I just spoke with the detective from juevenile justice and Justin was ordered by the court to pay back everybody in the order they were trolled. He has to bring the money directly to the Juevenile Justice Dept. and they will mail out checks. There is a limited timefram set by the judge for Justin to do this, and if he doesn't meet the criteria, then he goes back to court.

So again, why don't you just stop posting regarding a situation that you aren't involved in and know nothing about........
*sigh* alright, I'm not ging to even bother responding to you anymore because you are obviously part of a bigger "brain trust" than the rest of us..........

I know I am late on the draw, but I was also trolled by Justin Daves in the amount of $13. On May 2, 2004 I lent him $13 so that he could pay for the web server for his website that I had made emoticons for. The agreement was that he would pay me back $20 in 3 days once the money from his bank account got into his paypal account. As you can imagine I never recieved the money. I don't mean to bring up old threads, I just wish I had known about this information so I could get my $13 back. I don't think it is a big enough of a deal to attempt to get my money back through the athorities, does anyone have any recommendation on an appropriate course of action?

I should also mention that today I tried to contact him in msn messenger where he gave me the excuse that his paypal account was locked and it would be a few days to get me the money. I accused him of being a troll and he blocked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back