Triple Monitor Gaming/Am I the only one interested?

Triple Monitor Gaming/Am I the only one interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hamm3rhead

Gawd
It doesn't appear that there is a lot of interest in triple monitor gaming since the parhelia. Am I the only person even interested?

I was just thinking today as I was flying around bombing the ever loving crap out of the Chinese base, it would be nice to have my radar full screen on my other monitor. It would be badass to have the game on the center, scores or squad menu on the left, and radar on the right. Too bad they would have to program the game to be able to do that.

Like the previous poster mentioned most games wouldn't support it...

If I had triple monitors they'd all be 20" 1600x1200 so that would be 4800x1200 resolution...not many games will support that... (I know that some of the racing games will and a few non combat flight sims will.)

Would be cool tho.

I think it would be nice to have other stuff on a different screen. Such as text chatting, a full size map, and maybe inventory of guns or whatever and the ammo they all have. I need my health and current ammo situation on the primary screen but i do see advantages to a second screen.

The only type of games i would want three screens for, is racing. That would rock because of the increased level of immersion. :D

Obviously Driver and Game support would be necessary. The point is I couldn't reasonably fit 3x21" CRT's on my desk without fear of radioactive death or being crushed in some horrific accident. Now that you can get 3 lcds screens on a standard office desk and still have room for mouse, keyboard and a soda with relative ease, why should we use it for gaming... shit I can buy (3) 17" or 19" LCD's for what my last 21" CRT was new.

Back