Triple monitor desk recomendations

RamonGTP

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a new desk. My current one is only large enough for dual monitors. Currently running a 24" and 27" and I'm toying with the idea of upgrading my primary 27" screen with a 35" ultra wide to use as my primary (center) screen with probably 24" screens on it's flanks.

I have three one 21" is at the very edge and I got one of those pole mounts for the other 24" one and the middle is 27" fills the desk but it works you could get one of those pole mount dual monitor setups and attach that way would free up space on the desk

Ikea Galant corner desk. Discontinued but they can be found used.

Best desk ever made for one reason.. its DEEP.

With all the expansions available for it, you can fit as many monitors in any configuration that you could possible want.

Ikea Galant corner desk. Discontinued but they can be found used.

Best desk ever made for one reason.. its DEEP.

With all the expansions available for it, you can fit as many monitors in any configuration that you could possible want.

I agree with this, the Ikea Galant is a solid option (just bought a used one myself). I'd also say the new Ikea Bekant works - I would highly recommend a monitor stand as well to save space.

I will have a look at the Bekant, don’t really want to buy used. Keep the suggestions coming. I’ve been thinking about the monitor stand as well.

Shame about the Bekant, its nearly half the depth of the Galant. Desks like that are SO cramped, especially if you like a large mouse/desk mat.

Back