TriFire Mobo

What is a good Intel motherboard that could support a TriFire setup? It would also be nice if it could support SLI if I decide to go back to Green.

All motherboards that support tri-SLI will support tri-Crossfire. But not all boards that support tri-Crossfire will support tri-SLI, but will definitely support two-way SLI.

Budget?
Do you already have a CPU? If not, I would recommend a low cost X99 board with the 5820k.

The reason that I want to try Tri-Crossfire is that I already have three R9 290x cards.
I have moved into a new apartment but I still have my house. The reason I say this is, I am torn between taking my current system (specs below) with me and just placing two of R9 cards in it or keeping it in place and building a new system for my apartment. I have the three R9 cards from when I dabbled in Litecoins. I have sold those systems but I kept the cards.

My current specs are:
i5-2500k Sandy Bridge 3.3Ghz
MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard
(4) 4 gig sticks of G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 1333 for a total of 16 gigs
(2) EVGA Nvidia GTX 680 SLI
Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1200w power supply
Silverstone FT102b Case
Generic DVD Burner
128 gig Crucial SSD for OS Drive
1 TB hardrive for storage

I game on three 24" monitors at 5760x1200 at my house. In my apartment I purchased a 34" ultra wide LG monitor at 3440x1440. I have never built a three card system and would like to since I have the spare cards lying around.

Back