Trick To Getting Out Of Work Early Today

This wouldn't work for most people on here, lol. Their bosses would just tell them to fix it :)

Im an accountant, but my superiors are well aware of my tech background so typically something like this wouldnt work. Today however my computer hardlocked (no bsod to report to IT) with my boss standing over my shoulder. takes about 20 minutes to get fully running after all the security scans and getting logged into everything. Its 30 minutes till i normally leave, how much you want to bet its gonna happen again in about 5 minutes ;)

....screw it, walk over to your less-than-savvy co-worker's desk and click the link, pick one and walk away. ;)

Leave whenever you want. Cause you know, you only need to work for 10 minutes to earn them a cool million in revenue. If they complain, make them lose money.

I don't need this. If I get tired of being at work, I simply say....leaving....see you guys tomorrow and walk out.

If I get tired of being at work, I just stand up and walk out of the room. For those of you that have to leave your house to work I always figured if you crapped your pants at an office job they'd have to let you go home. Try that, let me know how it uh, comes out.

It would help if they got the color, resolution, and fonts right on the BSOD.... Wouldn't fool me for more than a second if I saw it on someones screen.

And LCD's never fail like the monitor one, so that is useless.

I have no idea about the other one... Never seen that before in my life.

Well, we are small, but when computers break, I find 'makework' for the guy if I can't fix it right now.

Would you rather work on a computer, or sweep the warehouse? Or the parking lot? Or wash the windows?

Note: If an employee faked a hurt machine or hurt a machine to get out of work, they would never find the body. The desert is very large.

My machines are my babies. Some of them are old enough to have graduated college.

Seems like a better way to pull a prank that requires you to stay an extra 15 minutes because the prank backfired

I don't need this. If I get tired of being at work, I simply say....leaving....see you guys tomorrow and walk out.

I did this four months back and returned to work after 2 weeks. and don't let me start about my old job, the HR and accounts managers came personally to my house to see if i'm still alive hehe, man that required a whole new level of lying even for me, but hey, it worked :D

Back