Trials HD - Share Your Custom Tracks Here!

Apathy

Gawd
I poked around a bit and found a thread on this game, but i figured I'd make one devoted to sharing our custom tracks with eachother.

Trials HD for XBOX 360 is an awesome game, its really cheap, and its totally addictive.

So far I have made 3 of my own tracks, and I have convinced 5 of my friends to get the game. I found a thread on another forum that has a list of gamertags with people sharing their tracks.

Unfortunately you can only share Custom Tracks that you have created with people in your friends list.

So please, post your gamertags here if you have created any custom tracks that you would like to share.

Gamertag List for Custom Track Designers:

Dr Laroo
Slick Silvie
ILLEET1000
O22ER

If this thread gets some mild interest, I will try to maintain this first post with a list of all the people who have dropped their gamertag here.

Rules:
1. You must have at least 1 custom track to share
2. Naming your track with your gamertag at the beginning is helpful with sorting and identifying tracks. Example track name: "Dr Laroo - Jumps and Tires". (not required)

Now go get the game and start sharing some tracks!

Last edited:
I really wish they made sharing viral... ie, you share your track with me, then I can share it with everyone else on my friends list. Would have solved most of the problems with the system. :(

yea i totally agree with you, i think there may be a way to do it though. when you go into the track editor, you have the option to load a track. i havent tried yet, but i think you might be able to load a track that you have downloaded and re-save it as though you had just created it. this might allow you to share tracks in the way that you mentioned. a little bit of a hassle if its even possible, but its better than nothing.

im hoping for some dlc. more tracks. more skill games. definitely need a leaderboard for the custom tracks too.

You only need to add someone long enough to download their tracks. Once you have them on your hard drive, they are always available for you to play. I've had people add me, then they have either crap tracks, or no tracks. If that's the case, send me a message saying you want my trials tracks, download them, then delete me from your friend's list.

I have three; four if you count the one where I just wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. :) One track I made is an Indiana Jones style track where you have to outrun the big, huge ball.

Arbo ist hier

Ive made two tracks so far. Though one, Slicks Escape, I need to rework my gondola. will be updated. (it can rotate randomly at times) I seem to learned how to make them much better in my track, Slicks Ski trip.
I dont know how people make the tracks so quickly. Takes me like a week to do one.

Oh, and Im always looking for advice so feel free to comment. Learning the physics and what to glue to what can be a challenge at times.

GamerTag: Slick Silvie

Last edited:
I made about 5 tracks between Medium & Hard. Almost all 5 are fully complete.

Gamertag: ILLEET1000

Look for tracks:
ILLEET-EASY FLOW
ILLEET-DOWN WOOD
ILLEET-HIGH OCTANE
ILLEET-GAUNTLET
ILLEET-TOXIC SPILL

I'm gonna try and complete all 5 by tonight.

I wonder why this thread didn't go on, I'm really interested in buying the game but I really want to be able to get and share tracks with people. I'm gonna send you guys a friend request and hopefully some of you still have your tracks on there.

This game would of been great if they would of let you just add the tracks online for anyone to play like how little bg planet did it, that would of been bad ass..

updated the list. and casting a scroll of resurrection on a thread for a great game, that i am sure by this point, a lot of you now have. Let's share some more gamer tags and tracks yo! Post your gamertag here.

I haven't played this in ages. I think I'm scared of throwing my controller through the TV. :D

I have made 2 tracks
1 hard
1 extreme
the extreme one is extremely hard but do-able

I think there both really good fun and I have tried to do something different to all the others.

my gamer tag is O22ER

1 is called o22er- seesaw
2 is called o22er- barger

Back