Tremeloes Silent Cube V350

you are a God Tremeloes!! beautiful system! :eek::eek::eek: one day i hope to make my v350 setup look 1/4th as good as yours, and i will be happy :)

thx, wasn´t so hard. just had to quit my job, sold my house....
no, the v350 gives you many possibilities to hide the cables and make everything look good. it´s a really thankful case....

I'm curious about one thing, can the Ninja Mini installed on the motherboard tray and slide back into the case or the cooler could only be installed after motherboard is in the case.

I'm planning to use Ninja Mini in V350 so need to have all the detail about clearance of the case.

Thank you in advance.

you can´t use the tray with the Ninja Mini installed. I put everything on the mainboard and put it in through the side. it was close, but it´s the easiest way i think.

hmm .. ic thanks for clarification ...

I always thought feel that piece of mobo tray is useless ..

I rather not having those at all to gain extra 1 cm of gap .. for better cooler..

btw one more very critical question, what is the gap from the edge of the motherboard to the side panel. Assuming measure from the side where CPU is located, I want to make sure that the side panel could be closed if I'd to use any heatsink later on ..

the gap is about 0,7 cm. perhaps you want to have a look here: click me
it´s a german forum but it´s the pictures only thread. you will see some different setups.

Thank you very much Tremeloes...

I've put my order and now awaiting for the case to come with mobo and several other modding stuffs.

Hope to get a nice SFF out ...

Sure men ... but it won't be any killing factor .. .

I just want a clean, cool and quiet system. ..

I'm thinking to remove the HDD cage to accommodate after market GPU cooler.

Will post up photo probably end of this week ...

amazing pics!!

what camera/lens do you use?

also how did you mount the radiator?

Not to steal a post but he is using a Hassleblad H3D-31 digital camera. Its 31 megapixels. Unsure of the lens but I believe he is a professional photographer for cars. He also has backdrops and a full studio with constant lighting and strobe lighting.

Not to steal a post but he is using a Hassleblad H3D-31 digital camera. Its 31 megapixels. Unsure of the lens but I believe he is a professional photographer for cars. He also has backdrops and a full studio with constant lighting and strobe lighting.

:eek::eek::eek:

Nice!

Awesome case and great pictures!

Tremeloes, I noticed you said that you can't slide in the MB tray with a Ninja Mini installed, do you know if a Zalman CNPS 8700NT would fit?

it seems that there is a new version of the v350 available. as you can see here it is now possible to use the Ninja Mini without any problems.

Hey Tremeloes, What are those fittings you are using? They are compression fittings, but who makes them?

Hey Tremeloes, I have to ask... I started to go about setting up a watercooling V350 like yourself and I ran into a problem. The Radiator you're using. Is it completely fitting the width of the case? I mean are you able to put "both sides" on the case or just one side? Where your fittings are it looks like it's pertruding outside the case which would prevent you from putting both sides on?

as you can see on the pics the radi fits perfectly into the case. it´s no problem to put both sides on. there is still a little space left.

bro, that system is gorgeous, i have got to have more detailed pictures of how that rad is mounted, i want to do somthing exactly like that on a new nehalem system ;)

the rad is attached with velcro/hook and loop fastener. sorry, but i don´t have more detailed pictures...

hey tremeloe, another quick question for you, the radiator you used is 30mm in depth, do you think a swiftech MCR-220 QP res with the res built in would make it at approximately 34mm?

so much has changed... i removed the watercooling and changed back to aircooling.

i´ll try to show some detail photos the next days...

Back