tray icon to show the default printer and offer ability to change default printer

colore

Limp Gawd
hello!

I need a tray icon that will show the currently default printer and also that tray icon to offer a fast menu to change the default printer

thanks!

You don't mention what OS, and why you need it. Is it a location change like work/home?

Hi Colore

My name is Sougata and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell.I would like to assist you with your problem.

WPrinter Lite, can help you out. Basically it just adds a tray icon that you can right click to quickly switch between the available default printers, and open the printers’ settings with a double-click. Useful if you have multiple printers for different purpose.
The Lite version is capable of doing nothing more, except changing the printer and also changing the tray icon color for all different printers.

Please download the WPrinter Lite from the following link
http:///M7NVQ4

Kindly update the results, we would be more than glad to assist you

Thanks and Regards
Dell_Sougata_Sengupta
Dell Social Media Responder

*****I am re-pasting as the link provided was broken by Hard forum*****
Hi Colore

My name is Sougata and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell.I would like to assist you with your problem.

WPrinter Lite, can help you out. Basically it just adds a tray icon that you can right click to quickly switch between the available default printers, and open the printers’ settings with a double-click. Useful if you have multiple printers for different purpose.
The Lite version is capable of doing nothing more, except changing the printer and also changing the tray icon color for all different printers.

Please download the WPrinter Lite from the following link
http://www.usysware.com/Downloads.aspx

Kindly update the results, we would be more than glad to assist you

Thanks and Regards
Dell_Sougata_Sengupta
Dell Social Media Responder

Back