Transformers 5, 6, 7, And 8 Confirmed By Hasbro

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
I bet even Michael Bay is sick of doing these by now, regardless of how much he gets paid. I’d actually like to see Megan Fox back in one of these; it was weird how Bay had creep shots of an underage girl in the last one.

A Hasbro executive was the keynote speaker at the MIP Junior Conference 2015 (via TFW2005) and during the Q&A session he revealed that the Transformers writers room came up with enough material that he can confidently confirm four more Transformers sequels are on the way.

It is one of the great cartoons of all time but they're definitely going to well too much.

I like these movies. Love the visuals and sounds.

You mean the visual of the slow motion girl running with her breasts bouncing up and down in front of blurred out giant robots fighting behind her? It's become a Michael Bay signature shot for these movies, one that I approve of.

And Michael Bay is tired of doing these. But he also likes money and his contract for last two gave him a percentage of the box office take so apparently he likes money more than he dislikes making yet another Transformers movie.

But there was talks if a reboot that's why we didn't get a film this year. They wanted to follow the Marvel method on doing movies.

I bet even Michael Bay is sick of doing these by now, regardless of how much he gets paid. I’d actually like to see Megan Fox back in one of these; it was weird how Bay had creep shots of an underage girl in the last one.

A Hasbro executive was the keynote speaker at the MIP Junior Conference 2015 (via TFW2005) and during the Q&A session he revealed that the Transformers writers room came up with enough material that he can confidently confirm four more Transformers sequels are on the way.

I'm down for some more transformers, but I sure don't want her back. Actually they could leave the unnecessary T&A out completely and it would be a better movie. Giant robots and shit blowing up, all I expect.

I'm down for some more transformers, but I sure don't want her back. Actually they could leave the unnecessary T&A out completely and it would be a better movie. Giant robots and shit blowing up, all I expect.

It was the comedy that broke it for me. I hate comedy that's introduced into "end of the world" scenarios. People do not fuckin crack jokes during that moment. Independence Day would have been a lot better had it not been for the constant 1 liners coming out of Will Smith's mouth.

I loved how in the last one Bay had to stop the action while we get a 5 minute explanation about why it isn't illegal for the 20+ year old to be sleeping with the underage girl. Great movie making right there. And so important to the Transformers universe.

Reportedly the next one will cast a hot swimsuit model as the new chief scientist in charge of curating the transformers tech, she'll be wearing "smart girl glasses" and a white lab coat (so you know she's a scientist) and she creates the Ladybots™ by accident. They're painted in sassy colors and yell "Girl power!" a lot before battles, and make lots of lady oriented jokes and pop culture references "Do these wheels make mah booty look big?" The leader of the Ladybots is a no-nonsense dumptruck named "Pink" and she's being voiced by Rhonda Rousey.

I'll give 1 and 2 an ok, but 3 and 4 (especially 4) made me cry it was so bad and so long and so full of pointless shit.

It was like watching Dragon Ball Evolution all over again.

I was on a long overseas flight and decided to give Transformers 2 a shot. I made it about 2 minutes in before I got fed up. Seriously, you're sending infantry to investigate a Transformer landing? Your helicopters are hovering 15 feet off the ground only a few dozen feet from the site, nicely within arm's reach so they can be easily destroyed?

Yeesh, I couldn't take it any more and shut it off.

and fast and furious 8, 9, 10, 11.......

They need to get more hot underrated girls on transformers.

Megan fox is not the hottest of them. I would not like to see them recycle women on sequels

So...Pacific Rim?

These movies truly cater to the lowest common denominator or teenagers. Truly awful movies.

These movies truly cater to the lowest common denominator or teenagers. Truly awful movies.

I watched the first one with some friends and we had to stop like 2/3rds of the way through it because it was sooo, sooo horri-bad stupid. I think all of us were like, "LIGHTBULB! This is why all the old people in their 30s and 40s are the way they are now! They watched an even dumber cartoon that this junk is based on." It seriously does explain a lot about old people today.

I watched the first one with some friends and we had to stop like 2/3rds of the way through it because it was sooo, sooo horri-bad stupid. I think all of us were like, "LIGHTBULB! This is why all the old people in their 30s and 40s are the way they are now! They watched an even dumber cartoon that this junk is based on." It seriously does explain a lot about old people today.

We are going to have to disagree the cartoons are not nearly as stupid as the plots of these movies. I watched the first one in the theater and wow just totally blew. Have not watched the sequels. Will not watch any more of them period.

Reportedly the next one will cast a hot swimsuit model as the new chief scientist in charge of curating the transformers tech, she'll be wearing "smart girl glasses" and a white lab coat (so you know she's a scientist) and she creates the Ladybots™ by accident. They're painted in sassy colors and yell "Girl power!" a lot before battles, and make lots of lady oriented jokes and pop culture references "Do these wheels make mah booty look big?" The leader of the Ladybots is a no-nonsense dumptruck named "Pink" and she's being voiced by Rhonda Rousey.

I know you're kidding, but that's so close to being something they'd actually do it's scary.

The whole timeline of these movies does not compute with me. So now we are going to add even more movies to screw things up. Fantastic.

We are going to have to disagree the cartoons are not nearly as stupid as the plots of these movies. I watched the first one in the theater and wow just totally blew. Have not watched the sequels. Will not watch any more of them period.

It pretty much feels like watching someone with shaky hands holding a gopro while filming a garbage shredder destroying cars while the cameraman focuses on random things while you listen to some whiny highschool kid in the background.

I agree I could never really get a good look at Optimus unless he was standing still listening to the kid whine. All the action scenes I couldn't see what the hell was happening half the time.

30's...old? What are you on?

No, the cartoons where better. Also cartoons / kids shows from the 80s where MUCH better than the shit that is on now. Look at something like Saved By The Bell. Kids in school doing things that were slightly crazy, but normally within the realm of slightly realistic. Then look at something like iCarly or those shows. Or if looking at cartoons, look at something like Masters of the Universe vs spongebob. Most cartoons today all seem to be focused on how can we make some annoying sound for 30 minutes to drive parents up the wall. Noticed the same thing with Girl Meets World vs Boy Meets World. Boy Meets World was something the entire family could watch and while it had it silliness, was at least somewhat realistic and had good stories for the entire family. I couldn't get through more than 10 minutes of Girl Meets World because they appear to have made everyone retarded like in iCarly or shows like that. I don't see them ever having a serious episode in that show.

30's...old? What are you on?

I am 35, I feel old.

It was the comedy that broke it for me. I hate comedy that's introduced into "end of the world" scenarios. People do not fuckin crack jokes during that moment. Independence Day would have been a lot better had it not been for the constant 1 liners coming out of Will Smith's mouth.

There are a lot of movies like that. Take away the comedy and similar stuff, and the blockbuster style movie becomes a much better sci-fi/horror style movie.

Terminator 3 is a good example. There is a fan edit that makes it a lot better. ID4 would change it quite a bit by taking that comedy aspect out of it.

Looking back on some of the stuff I used to love, it didn't age well. Transformers is still awesome, but there's a lot of nostalgia there. Same with Robotech. And a ton of video games.

But, they are taking the original concepts and materials from those 'old' cartoons and toys and making modern versions of them. Yes, there will be comparisons and the fans of the old ones are going to bitch and moan about anything that's too different. It's like that with a ton of remakes: Terminator, Total Recall, Of Mice & Men, Miracle on 34th Street, etc... From new to old, that comparison is made.

as soon a Hollywood figured out that if they pander to the Chinese audiences they can make serious bank overseas (I think the last movie earned 4 times more overseas than it did in the US), they'll just keep cranking these shitfests out.

I am 35, I feel old.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I'm sorry. Try hiking and hunting, it helps a ton.

I am 35, I feel old.

That sucks, I'm sorry. Try hiking and hunting, it helps a ton.[/QUOTE]

I'm very allergic to poison ivy, so me and mother nature don't get along. Bitch is out to kill me.

Back