Trading issues with pcgaminggeek3

With scammers like this, everything is a stall tactic.
They want the moment of realization to be as far away from the incident as possible in the hopes that it makes it difficult to pursue for the person scammed.

I think people like this are scum.

The fact that this person has done it numerous times, with a well thought-out plan before the scam, shows premeditation and willingness to continue the behavior......

That should get him charged, at the very least.

Tonight, I'll say a little prayer before I go to sleep.
The prayer is that karma kicks the ever-loving crap out of this troll.

evyerone just keep us posted. if i do get the game (splinter cell), I'll let you guys know.

I am in the process of filing a police report against pcgaminggeek3. However, I am having a hard time finding which number to call to start a police report on the Bakersfield, CA police website. Anyone know which number I need to call?

Financial Crimes 661-326-3536

If it's not the right one maybe they'll just transfer you to the correct department instead?

I am in the process of filing a police report against pcgaminggeek3. However, I am having a hard time finding which number to call to start a police report on the Bakersfield, CA police website. Anyone know which number I need to call?

THIS is a good place to file also, not specific to California, but they get the job done.

I have used that site 2 times with Ebay problems and both times I got money back from the seller after they contacted his local police and filed paperwork in the local courts.....

They are a little slow as can be expected with this type of investigation,, but they take it very seriously......

THIS is a good place also, not specific to California, but they get the job done.
I have used that site 2 times with Ebay problems and both times I got money back from the seller after they contacted his local police and filed paperwork in the local courts......they are slow, as can be expected with this type of investigation,, but they take it very seriously......

Nice find.

This thief needs to be stopped once and for all.
I'd like to see something find it's way onto a criminal record, if possible.

I feel so bad for the people that got scammed by this guy.
Why can't he have a little more pride and NOT be so dirty and low as to steal from someone that worked hard for their money?

Just pathetic.

This was in that link you posted :

I'm new to the site, but wanted to update the info on Kashif Casteel aka KeiKei Casteel;

Casteel, Kashif, aka ahlin, dasneak, Dee43, keakdasneak, keikdasneek, Kashi Astee, L-Alias, mike032, obcxs, To much 4 u. From Bakersfield, Ca. Offered the same vid card on AT after previously "selling" it to another on [ H ] and receiving payment. Appears to have committed check fraud by altering the name on the check. Started several heat accounts to leave bogus circular positive evals for himself.

Last known real address and phone number:

2608 Ashe Rd, Apt. D
Bakersfield, CA 93309
661-832-3138 (Disconnected)

Uses this name and shipping address:

Kashi Astee
10821 Tivoli Court
Bakersfield, CA 93311

KeiKei Casteel
10821 Tivoli Court
Bakersfield, CA 93311-2281

Another address I found is, but it may be an old one;

KeiKei Casteel
2400 Gentry St
Bakersfield, CA 93309

Known email addresses:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].

His IP address is 66.75.220.74. That converts over to longitude -119.0210N by 35.3665W. That looked up on Google Earth comes up with 1678 10th St Bakersfield CA 93304. That was by reverse geocoding his map coordinates.

If this can help you and help me get our money back, then it was worth it to just join this forum.

THIS is a good place to file also, not specific to California, but they get the job done.

I have used that site 2 times with Ebay problems and both times I got money back from the seller after they contacted his local police and filed paperwork in the local courts.....

They are a little slow as can be expected with this type of investigation,, but they take it very seriously......

Thanks for the info. I filled out the form and submitted it. In your previous experiences, how long (approximately) did the process(es) take?

Thanks for the info. I filled out the form and submitted it. In your previous experiences, how long (approximately) did the process(es) take?

I don't know what it does because I filed one of those over a year ago and nothing has happened. As far as I know.

His IP address is 66.75.220.74. That converts over to longitude -119.0210N by 35.3665W. That looked up on Google Earth comes up with 1678 10th St Bakersfield CA 93304. That was by reverse geocoding his map coordinates.

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but IP geolocations database are nowhere near accurate enough to get a Lat/Longitude. At best right now, they will cross-reference IP WHOIS and company information to give you a general idea, perhaps the city, but more often just a close city where the CO is located.

looks like a mob is gathering, this guy better start returning some money or some angry |H|ard people will start showing up at his door:p

Have you read those other threads?

Those are over two years old and apparently he scammed :

eBay
Nasioc
The [H]
Anandtech
SRT Forums
Club Civic
I-club
evolutionm forums

And I am sure many many many more

You guys arent the only ones looking for him. And one those other forums some of those people are out over a grand just by themselves

You guys arent the only ones looking for him. And one those other forums some of those people are out over a grand just by themselves

Further proof that this asshat needs to get thrown in the clink and introduced to his cellmate Bubba. I would encourage everyone who had the misfortune of getting scammed by this asshat to file a police report.

I Paypaled this guy $140 for an e6600 processor, and have not heard any response back from him in 5 days.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1208101

You'll probably never hear from him again either :( Hopefully you paid with a credit card and can get your money back from your credit card company. I would recommend filing a police report, a paypal dispute, a complaint with the ic3 site linked above, and post negative feedback on his heatware.

nevermind.

I hope you guys get your money back, and this worthless troll gets what's coming to him.

This guy has one hell of a history scamming people maybe the fuzz will do something about this guy? I hope so

But you know its amazing how much this happens, I saw once a dude got scammed out of a Motorcycle on ebay $25,000:eek: :eek: :eek: and they didn't get the bastard....

well hopefully this f***er gets whats coming to him@!

It took about 2 weeks for a response....then there were mails about every month or so asking for different info that I might have....the whole thing took about 6-7 months until I had my money back..
It was a slow process, but it did get results.

Stay with it, and it will be worth it in the end.
Most of these fucksticks count on people not staying with it, and then nothing ever happens to them.
I would take great pleasure in causing this guy all the trouble I possibly could.
But thats just me :)

Is there anyone involved in this whole mess who lives near Bakersfield, CA?

I'm 2hrs 15mins away with no traffic.

In SoCal, there's ALWAYS traffic, so I could be there in about 3hrs on a good day.

Too far for me to drive.
If this guy had MY cash, however - I'd drive to Colorado if that's what it took to get it back.

I.

Hate.

Scammers.

I'm 2hrs 15mins away with no traffic.

In SoCal, there's ALWAYS traffic, so I could be there in about 3hrs on a good day.

Too far for me to drive.
If this guy had MY cash, however - I'd drive to Colorado if that's what it took to get it back.

I.

Hate.

Scammers.

did you buy anything from this little piece of shit?

did you buy anything from this little piece of shit?

If I did, I'd be typing this from Bakersfield, CA.

I negotiated with him twice for an item and both times ultimately chose not to do business with him because of his terms and my research.

pcgaminggeek3 is an asshat and a fuckstick. He has disappeared and does not respond to emails anymore. His telephone numbers are all disconnected. He probably withdrew all of the paypal money and then closed the bank account associated to his paypal account. My paypal dispute will be won by me in 3 days due to default since he hasn't responded. Everyone will win their paypal dispute, but since his bank account is probably closed, unless you paid by credit card, you won't get any money back.

Good lord...

I wish you guys the best in tracking this guy down and not only getting your money back, but making sure he has a nice lengthy stay at the local Club Fed.

reading these posts really makes me want to combat fraud on the internet.

Sorry you guys all got scammed =(

(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

That is a forum-wide rule.
If someone were really to show up and assault a person, and it was discussed beforehand here, then the forum could potentially be held liable. That's why it is taken so seriously

pcgaminggeek3 is an asshat and a fuckstick. He has disappeared and does not respond to emails anymore. His telephone numbers are all disconnected. He probably withdrew all of the paypal money and then closed the bank account associated to his paypal account. My paypal dispute will be won by me in 3 days due to default since he hasn't responded. Everyone will win their paypal dispute, but since his bank account is probably closed, unless you paid by credit card, you won't get any money back.

so if he does that....he is basically home free then.....son of a bitch....well looks like he won, unless the authorities do something about it but that seems rather unlikely

So as you see PayPal is not the safest way to send money, unless you're the one getting the money...LOL PayPal should be sue for misleading ads. I guess that's why they almos ask if you're sure you want to pay with a credit card, because they know. Anyway, the lesson has been learned and remember the your CC Company is your only true friend when it comes to these things. GL to all.

its not even safe to GET Money from paypal! i live less than 2 hours from that address.. i could go by and help him ship all his pc parts that he might or might not have.. i bet he has alot of nice stuff with all these people that cant wait to send him money with out checking anything.. i saw one person said " HE HAD PICTURES"!!!!! WOWOWOW let me show you some pictures maybe you can western union me some money and ill get it shipped ASAP!

well msg me if you need or want help with this

I guess this is why you should never pay in advanced to someone with no Heat or any other believable reference.

Live and learn I suppose, but thats still terrible for your guys. :(

Back