Trading issues with pcgaminggeek3

Goddamn lying, thieving, son of a bitch. No mercy.

If there's truth in Karma......

Just imagine how much you've got waiting just around the corner, PC. ;)

How many agencies we have on his ass? local police, IC3, national fraud, fbi...his ass is going down. I better see some money or else....

d44ve he just emailed me about you.

I understand because i would to the same thing, so im not mad at you guys im mad at myself. People make mistakes and i made a big one. If you can get ahold of d44ve, tell him im trying to email him but he is not recieving my emails.

ONE Mistake, come on -- what about all those other people he has scammed on other forums. DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN THING THIS THIEF TELLS YOU. Let his ass go to jail and get SOME REAL POSTIVE HEATWARE THERE!!

I want my PP refund, my game, and his ass goes to jail. I'm Jewish, and this doesn't fly.

I received the following email from [email protected] sent to my paypal email address just a few minutes ago:

"Hey im going to make things right. Im sorry i put you guys through this i will do my damn best to get your money back and others. Please send me a physical address for i can refund you your money with an money order."

Worth responding to?

So he has the items, but he is refunding money? SHENS

Hate to break it to you... but the police wont do anything about this and they cant either...

This is a cival matter and has nothing to do with the police.
The only thing you can do is take him to court and fight it there.

By the time you file a suit and serve them papers you have already spent more money than what you are suing for. Not to mention this all has to take place where he lives.

Sorry guys, but unless you can dipute the charge with your CC company, you are SOL.

On a side note though : If you by chance sent him a MONEY ORDER and that MO was a USPS MO, you would at least have a federal case because it would involve the USPS

The FBI thinks its a criminal matter...But hey, what do they know..:)

No, Fraud is a CIVAL matter.

When was the last time you saw the police go to someone's house because of breach of contract?..... which is what this is.

Anyhow... go ahead and call them. Its not going to hurt to do so. I am just giving you a heads up

I wonder why you guys got emails and I didnt.
WTF

screw this... I was going to give him a second chance...... But F@#K this, I am going to just keep going along with the police and FBI he is going down!

I'm glad glad the cops are helping you out....I hope the link I posted was helpful..:)

I think scambag is reading this thread and knows there is a police detective hunting his worthless ass down. Seeing as there are dozens of people across dozens of forums who have been scammed by this guy for tens of thousands of dollars, the authorities are very interested in bringing him down. This is far more than a civil issue, this is a criminal issue and there are several govenment agencies involved thus far. Scambag is probably thinking, "Oh shit this could be serious. Maybe if I give these [H] guys their money back we can call it a day and just forget it ever happened. Then I can go merrily on my way and scam the next forum."

Is it possible for any of the people a bit more deeply involved (read: out a lot of cash) to spread this to some of the other forums in order to try to round up all of the people that are still owed money from this guy?

Obviously things are getting heated up over at PCgeeks location else there would be no motivation for him to even contact anyone. His lame excuse includes blaming his brother. He doesn't even take sole responsibility. This guy will not learn his lesson unless he is actually punished.
My guess he just wants to delay people from reporting so he can have additional time to either A) Figure out what to do B) Get out of dodge.
Just take a quick look at the threads of how much he was taking people for, account for multiple sales of the same product, there would be no way he can pay what he owes with one check (unless he's scamming others to pay back what he owes).
Hope this guys gets what he deserves.

I found it fitting to work in my favorite office space quote:
"We're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison."
PC Geek "watch out for your cornhole, bud:)

I found it fitting to work in my favorite office space quote:
"We're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison."
PC Geek "watch out for your cornhole, bud:)

I ROFL'd :)

Being as this thread is temporarily reopened, I'll take a quick moment to let everyone know that pcgaminggeek3 has been contacting [H] members. He actually did ship the power supply to whoever bought it (can't remember since PM's were deleted), but it was in such poor physical condition that I doubt it works. He has also been emailing me promising that he will be sending certified money orders to those he ripped off. Don't fall for it. Continue with your chargebacks, disputes, police cases, etc. If anyone needs the contact information for the police detective assigned to my case, please pm me.

Thanks,

Colt

Hey guys, any updates?

I pray for the best for all of you.

We shall not rest till this guy gets justice! Think of the countless people he's scammed...indeed, he deserves what is coming to him.

i didn't have time to read the whole post but i;m wondering if any authorities are involved yet, the FBI, or local police which i highly doubt would help, but someone has got to stop him and even his copycats.

and if you guys can't get the authorities to help you out, get the media involved, Dateline loves these kinds of stories.

I received the following email from [email protected] sent to my paypal email address just a few minutes ago:

"Hey im going to make things right. Im sorry i put you guys through this i will do my damn best to get your money back and others. Please send me a physical address for i can refund you your money with an money order."

Worth responding to?

I ended up responding and I told him to use the address listed on the paypal transaction since he has that already.

Watch out! Now he's gonna come to your house and jack you for real. Just stay home and when he comes through the window...
**explicit content** sorry ;)

Hope you all get your money back, and this dude gets what's coming to him.
Best of luck to you all! :)

just went to the bank yesterday, they said i can get my money back after I fill out their forms.

i really hate to see posts like this , lost $500 like this about 5 years ago from some guy on ebay (learned my lesson) . hope everyone gets there money and i am sure he'll get whats coming to him .... goodluck

i really hate to see posts like this , lost $500 like this about 5 years ago from some guy on ebay (learned my lesson) . hope everyone gets there money and i am sure he'll get whats coming to him .... goodluck

Thats why I always use my Credit Card. Makes it easy as hell to get back any money you lose due to bad traders.

That names look familiar ... I think i seen him in my inbox before.

EDIT: Was suppose to buy the GTX for dirt cheap, But when i saw paypal status and he had no heat i backed out.
He seems to be a person that Flips items b/c he was sending me diff images of the GTX from a different seller.

Guys, please don't bump old troll threads with useless banter. TTT is not a general discussion forum, so don't treat it like one. If you don't have anything pertinent to add, keep quiet.

Back