Trading issue with JDM_WAAAAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are unbelievable. Just pay up already. PayPal will not close the dispute; if it's closed, the buyer has no recourse for you to pay the money back. PayPal wants $163--according to you--in order to close the dispute, so just pay it. You said you don't have a problem paying it, so pay already. Stop stalling.

100% agree what lucky said. Just pay him the god dam money and move on. No one want to hear the same sh*t over and over again.

No one want to hear the same shit over and over again.
QFT

exe163, thanks for trying.

JDM, you have to pay paypal $163 regardless at this point. They're going to send you to collections if you leave you account in the negative for any period of time. The reason you see $163 is that on a $375 payment, there are just over $11 in paypal fees that get figured in as part of the refund. I'm not suggesting that you send a separate payment to exe for any agreed upon amount. Just put money back into your account, exe163 will be refunded by paypal, and you can both move on. You comment that you don't wish you account to have a black mark on it, and yet you constantly avoid doing the one thing that will clear things up.

Discussion of this matter is closed as far as I'm concerned. Involved parties, PM me if there are any developments. Otherwise, this stays locked, and JDM, you'll be banned as a bad trader if you don't resolve this.

Thanks Vertigo Acid.

Little update on this. It seems that seller's paypal appeal did not went through, the paypal case ended favoring me. The seller then offers me a "settlement" of $140 ($175 is the remaining amount I gave him). I declined. And then I get an email with him going back into blaming me. I did not have contact with the seller since then.

Should I bother with this any further? According to my paypal balance nothing changed since paypal refunded me $200 (out of 375) when the paypal dispute favored me. Any further advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks Vertigo Acid.

Little update on this. It seems that seller's paypal appeal did not went through, the paypal case ended favoring me. The seller then offers me a "settlement" of $140 ($175 is the remaining amount I gave him). I declined. And then I get an email with him going back into blaming me. I did not have contact with the seller since then.

Should I bother with this any further? According to my paypal balance nothing changed since paypal refunded me $200 (out of 375) when the paypal dispute favored me. Any further advice greatly appreciated.

Honestly, it would be naive if you think the seller would refund you the 175 dollars. That being said, you can take that 140 or nothing at all. Otherwise, file a dispute against this transaction with your bank or credit card. You make the decision.

yup, basically what bail said. It's sad but he's holding all the cards. The only thing I can think of to make him pay for doing this is to simply leave heat. Take screen shots of the keypoints of this discussion, load the pictures online, and link them in the heat you will be leaving him.

Call your bank tell them to do a reversal, call his family if you have their number and perhaps his parents are more reasonable. Perhaps call the police if anything else because it is basically theft at this point on his part.

Ask the mods for advice

Thanks Vertigo Acid.

There was never any doubt that he would lose the PayPal case...he was the only one who thought he had a chance.....

Stay with it......PayPal will peruse him....his father actually, since its his dads account....
although, you may never get anything..so its a gamble...ask him for $163.00 and see where that goes..maybe you can guys can meet in the middle...

You should also make them aware that he has another acct and continues to use PayPal...maybe they will close that acct....

Your the only one who can decide if you want to settle for less, so its ultimately on you.

However, on another note, I do think that's its time to ban JDM, as its perfectly clear that he has no intention of willingly giving you a refund, and still wont accept responsibility for this deal

If you think I should refund $163, I understand that. I was offering $140 because I subtracted out $20 for the shipping cost. ($11 + $9 that I had to pay on the package's arrival at my house)

Haven't we been over this multiple times thus far in the thread? I refer again to my above post in how I arrived at $163. You seem to have subtracted $23 from that, which makes absolutely no sense, even given your explanation. The $9 is your problem, plain and simple. If you want to argue about the original shipping cost, that's would have perhaps been up for debate. But not anymore.
Stop fucking around, and refund the money. Plain and simple.

Sorry, I'm bad at math. (no sarcasm) Anyway, I'm not fucking around. I had to wait for my dad to get the money, and I was also waiting for the appeal to go through. I am going to pay him back one way or another...

Why am I getting yelled at when he was at just as much fault as I was? He took his time with the card, now he's mad that I don't have his money right away.

Sorry, I'm bad at math. (no sarcasm) Anyway, I'm not fucking around. I had to wait for my dad to get the money, and I was also waiting for the appeal to go through. I am going to pay him back one way or another...

Why am I getting yelled at when he was at just as much fault as I was? He took his time with the card, now he's mad that I don't have his money right away.

Any action that requires your dad, just states why kids shouldn't be allowed to trade on this forum.

Any action that requires your dad, just states why kids shouldn't be allowed to trade on this forum.

I personally have had no problems of any kind while trading with kids.

My opinion on it is that if you can't tell they're a kid, you won't have any problems with them that you would not have had if they were an adult.

However, on another note, I do think that's its time to ban JDM, as its perfectly clear that he has no intention of willingly giving you a refund, and still wont accept responsibility for this deal

this. time for fun and games are over

Ten more days have past, I heard nothing from him yet.

Thanks for the time and effort for who ever read the whole thread, I am going to go ahead a leave him a feedback and hope nobody will have to go through the same thing I did.

You know, I can't believe I've ignored this for the whole time, but I've just updated this thread title to be, shall we say, more accurate?

JDM, this is your last chance to make right on your debt to exe before you're banned as a bad trader

Jdm did all he was suppose to do.He sold a card shiped it to the address that was gave to him and the post office messed up.Threw the whole mess emails were sent back and forth and the package was not lost, just a little off course.He offered to pay nine for the shipping if you proved it to him,but let me drop you a line here.I work for the usps.If the shipment weight is wrong when prepaid threw pitney or some other out source,then yes.There is a extra charge before the package can be picked up,as it will not be delivered.If usps delivers to the wrong address there is no other charge and you can also file a claim on the shipment charge if your package is not delivered within the time frame allowed by the usps for your package.So your liying about the nine dollars unless you gave a wrong address or the mention above.

I under stand about wanting the card right then and there but this was not his fault at all,and you treated him like a crook. You tore him a new one over usps fault.What does that say about you?You claim you wanted for a new build,but wait!Theres more.You say you bought another videocard and dont need that one anymore,but wait!You bought a whole new videocard for the what?The mother board you dont have any more.You don't need the card because you sold the motherboard.Does this make since to even you?You buy another videocard just to sell your mother board.Mmmm let me think?Nope,it does not add up on your end.

Any one here that has read this post from start to finish will know you backed out on the deal for some reason unknown to anyone here.You seen a window and jumped threw it.A chance to get your money back.I think just mabye you found a little better deal some where else and figured you could screw this guy over and get your money back.Or,you just could not afford the card to start with.Either way you have messed up someone names over your petty lies,and that my friend.Is a dirity way to do someone.

MR_PERFECT, I can't help but wonder whether you even read what has transpired in this thread, and whether you understand basic concepts like "refunding someone upon return of the item". The fact remains that JDM has both the video card, and some of exe's money. That's not up for discussion.

Holding someone's money and the product makes you a bad trader, and will not be tolerated here.

If further discussion is required about how much is owed back, then by all means, the involved parties should continue negotiating and come to an agreement on that point. But JDM has been on, ignored this thread for weeks now, and made no attempt in over a month to repay the remaining amount since paypal forced him to refund what he had left in his account.

Thus, he gets one last chance, and then gets the boot. Period

I agree with Vertigo... JDM pays up or gets the boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all of our members speak English as a first language. I don't think you're trying to be mean, but, please try to keep that in mind ;)

Last edited:
I've read it threw and threw.I understand clearly he has both of them and why.He spent the money.Nothing wrong that.He even told jdm he was going to pick the card up,but did not.He lied.If he was to ship the card back he would just refuse it again.So why ship it.Its clear that all he wants is his money back,but its been spent.If he really had the money im pretty sure he would of sent it back.But like most people on here do.When the money hits paypal its spent right then for something else.

Being a bad trader will not be tolerated on this form.From what has transpired from all this,youcould say they were two bad traders on this deal,but I guess its how you want to look at it.I guess being fair is not one of them.

Last edited:
i hardly think you have read it through and through.. having both the money and the card is unacceptable under any circumstances.. he should have refunded exe a good long time ago.. at this point it is clear that he has no intentions of doing so

and i will admit that when i started reading this i was certainly not on exe's side but as the facts came to light it became clear who the bad trader was

When the money hits paypal its spent right then for something else.

thats a problem. Its not your money until the item is shown as delivered. If you spend it before that your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back