Traded: Nitro+ 5700xt for Nitro+ Vega 64 LE

Mloot

Limp Gawd
I am looking for the Sapphire Vega 64 with the vapor chamber cooling and the three 8-pin power connectors. If you have such a beast, please drop me a PM.

I have a Sapphire Nitro+ 5700xt that I would like to do a straight trade with for your Vega, if you are of a mind to do so.

Edit - I am not interested in selling, atm, just looking to trade. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• KIMG0656.JPG
    KIMG0656.JPG
    268.9 KB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0654.JPG
    KIMG0654.JPG
    382.9 KB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0655.JPG
    KIMG0655.JPG
    392.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You are absolutely insane, someone is going to get a hell of a deal. Try hardwareswap on reddit if you get no bites here.

Good luck with your venture!!

You are absolutely insane, someone is going to get a hell of a deal. Try hardwareswap on reddit if you get no bites here.

Good luck with your venture!!
M Diddy, thanks for the offer, but I am really just looking for a Nitro, atm.

And, for my case, it's not that big of a deal. I ended up building a rig that is waaay overkill for my uses, and with work and school now I only have a couple of hours to play around on it every week. With the time I have, I have more fun tinkering than anything else. For example, this last weekend I played around by setting up a Hauppauge tv tuner card with my antenna setup, looking for the best positioning to get the best reception. The 5700xt works great, right out of the box, but the Vega would give me more opportunity to play with undervolting, overclocking, and tweaking in general. And, from what I have seen, a tuned Nitro+ Vega isn't that far off from a 5700xt. I doubt I would notice any difference for my purposes.

I would also consider a Nitro+ non-LE, if someone is interested.

M Diddy, thanks for the offer, but I am really just looking for a Nitro, atm.

And, for my case, it's not that big of a deal. I ended up building a rig that is waaay overkill for my uses, and with work and school now I only have a couple of hours to play around on it every week. With the time I have, I have more fun tinkering than anything else. For example, this last weekend I played around by setting up a Hauppauge tv tuner card with my antenna setup, looking for the best positioning to get the best reception. The 5700xt works great, right out of the box, but the Vega would give me more opportunity to play with undervolting, overclocking, and tweaking in general. And, from what I have seen, a tuned Nitro+ Vega isn't that far off from a 5700xt. I doubt I would notice any difference for my purposes.

I would also consider a Nitro+ non-LE, if someone is interested.
Understood. For all intents and purposes, the 5700 XT is pretty much a side grade to the Vega 64 anyway. It's the reason I didn't upgrade to it and am waiting for the 6900 XT. From everything I've seen, the Vega is only a few frames short of the 5700.

All I have is a regular reference (blower) design Sapphire Vega 64, not exactly what you'd be looking for, but I figured I'd check out the thread anyways. Good luck finding what you're wanting!

I have a regular reference design Vega 56 with Samsung memory that is tweak crazy. Wasn't looking to get rid of, but there is no way I wouldn't throw money with it. Got to make sure you can get an aftermarket cooler.

To add to this I completely understand the whole trade to fix the need to tweak idea for the Vega 64. Some people still want gold for a Vega 64 and this way trading a faster card for it will allow you to get it flat out I believe.

Which model of the Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT do you have? Looks like there is 2 or 3 different models. Thanks.

Back