Tracking shipments to Canada?

Cold Dark Shadow said:
those bastards at my PO told me theres no way to track it to Canada :mad:
Thanks for the link.

thats the same thing that my local PO tells me.

Yeah, i had the same thing happen to me at my main post office, so i started using a smaller one where its always the same person at the counter. Whenever i ship something now, she goes over ALL the options for me and gives me advice on whats best depending on the item shipped. Its pure laziness on the part of some of these post office people, because as soon as they input Canada, all the options come up on the screen, including global express.

Cold Dark Shadow said:
those bastards at my PO told me theres no way to track it to Canada :mad:
Thanks for the link.

yup, i get the same shit at my post office... some guy in Canada was pissed at me because i told him that's what they told me. atleast now i know it happens to other people, lol

personally i just stopped shipping stuff to canada.

Yet another reason why I suggest forming a relationship with your local multi-shipper (Postal Annex is what we have around here). They'll know you by name eventually and be able to help you if you have a problem with a shipment. That alone is enough for me to justify the extra little charges they add to ship items.

Cold Dark Shadow said:
what providers tracking packages to the great white north? I know USPS doesnt, does UPS?

ups has tracking to canada, but they are usually expensive. sold some jeans on ebay....shipping came out to around $14-$17, i forgot.

Back