Toys R Us Buy 2 get 1 Free Week

Lame.

That's the only game worth getting brand new for the xbox currently. All other games can be bough on fleabay for $15-35.

The 3 i am interested in are Batman Arkham, NBA 2K10 and Flashpoint. At $60 a pop that comes to 120 for 3 plus about $9 in tax if I go in the store...averaging out to $4# a game. That isnt drastically more than you can find them for on the mentioned sites.

Does anyone know if they will hold a game if it's oos? I WAS going to get it online as a last resort but doing that isn't even possible now (it says oos instead of backordered and you can't add it to your cart).

So if they get more in this week as the guy said they expected is it possible to reserve one or something?

1600 point cards are back in stock.... of course the buy2 get 1 is no longer eligible on that item.... bleh

yeah they nixed that fast. I was going to get some sony 50$ cards 3 for 100 lol...I tried to argue at my local tru that they were acessories but all I got was "it's not in the computer....."

yeah they nixed that fast. I was going to get some sony 50$ cards 3 for 100 lol...I tried to argue at my local tru that they were acessories but all I got was "it's not in the computer....."

Same result happened with me when I tried to buy three 4000 Xbox LIve Point cards.

sadly there's only one console game that I'm willing to pay full retail for... Tekken 6

I want uncharted 2, is it included?

If so...what 2 others should I get?
Note:I have 360 and PS3.

I've got Batman and 2 copies of Uncharted 2 coming. (Uncharted 2 is backordered, fyi). Figure I can just sell one of the copies to my buddy or here on the forum.

It's oos, has been since yesterday. You can't even order it online now, which I was planning to do incase none of the stores had it.

My toys r us got some more Uncharted 2 this morning, so some of you may want to check yours again if you missed it.

Mine hasn't gotten a shipment of U2 since Tuesday. I ended up buying 2 $40 games and a $35

Mario Luigi DS game, DQ5 DS, Valkyria Chronicles PS3

Back