Touch screen mp3 players with hard drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesium666

Supreme [H]ardness
Does something like an ipod touch with hard drive exist?

The closest thing I can find is one of those archos 5s, but those are friggin huge.

The only mp3 players with a touch screen and with at least 60gb capacity are the

Archos 5/7/605/705
Cowon Q5W

What are your needs? This site has a pretty good comparison page.

My archos 5 bricked itself after a week. The build quality and quality control are pretty suspect. But it's an amazing device when it works.

ya my only needs really was something pocketable (hence my disdain for those archos players) that has a touchscreen and hard drive of 80+ gb

Just get a touch...there is no reason you would ever need 80gb. You are limited by the amount of time you can actually listen to music each day. Just Sync different music to it each day/week/month. 16gig is more than enough, really 8gig is pretty close. I have 405 high quality short to long songs on my iphone, and I can swap them out anytime I want very quickly.

Just get a touch...there is no reason you would ever need 80gb. You are limited by the amount of time you can actually listen to music each day. Just Sync different music to it each day/week/month. 16gig is more than enough, really 8gig is pretty close. I have 405 high quality short to long songs on my iphone, and I can swap them out anytime I want very quickly.

that's your take on it. with my old zen vision:m 30gb, i've gone through the entire player in a little over a week. i listen to my mp3 player a LOT and thus have a need for music.

ive determined theres no reasonable touchscreen hard drive player taht fits my needs out there, so imma just get a zune 120 in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back