Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Free For First 100 Hours

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Dubbed as a "last-weirdo-standing battle royale game," Totally Accurate Battlegrounds started as an April Fool's parody of the Battle ROyale genera, and the game Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. As a special offer, for the first 100 hours after the games release, you get the game for free, forever! After the 100 hours the price will be $4.99 to help keep the game running and pay server costs. You can grab your copy on Steam here.

Looks like a laugh, especially for free, gonna grab a copy and try it out.

The first 100 hours after the release will be free for all and that means free forever, if you get the game before the first 100 hours end you will NOT have to pay to keep it. The 4.99$ price after the first 100 hours goes to preserving the game such as server costs etc.

love the style, as much as i hate BG games, i might actually pick this one for a run, seems like more fun than stress, at least i hope, and the trial periode shows the confidence devs have on their game, i like this.
you can check the gameplay and optimization, maybe also time to drag your friends in, then buy the game.
thumbs up
good name too, TABG, they will prbably sue them for the name, copyright xxBG

Last edited:
I admit I about fell out of my chair laughing when the girl fired that massive sniper rifle off the top of the bridge and the recoil physics sent her to her death. This game has a bit of looney tunes physics going on.

Yet another Battle Royale game that doesn't run on Linux. Pass.

How many engines run on Linux and they're still not releasing for Linux?

UE4 is native Linux and both PUBG and Fortnite use that engine... Yet they don't have a Linux version.

My money goes to support game devs that release for Linux. And there's plenty of them. So they get my money instead...

UE4 is native Linux and both PUBG and Fortnite use that engine... Yet they don't have a Linux version.

My money goes to support game devs that release for Linux. And there's plenty of them. So they get my money instead...

Linux.

Needed 1 more.

Last edited:

There's dozens of us!

Nobody gives a shit about Linux except nerds.

My rig does not like this game.. my system powered down and rebooted after starting the game 2 times now. Odd.

"Desktop Linux" .. (crowd roars with laughter)

how can you pay money for a game that's free for 100 hours?

do you really think you'll play more than 100 hours?

also frying pan no scope kill ftw~!

people have reading comprehensions skill issues here.. the game it's FREE for the first 100 hours of release.. not for the first 100 hours of gameplay, so people who pick it on the first 100 hours of release will have the game free forever, after the 100 hours all who have desire to play will have to pay for it. lol

Why does the game cost money for the people who download it after the first 100 hours?

The first 100 hours after the release will be free for all and that means free forever, if you get the game before the first 100 hours end you will NOT have to pay to keep it. The 4.99$ price after the first 100 hours goes to preserving the game such as server costs etc.

Boring, broken, satire game.. But hey people enjoyed goat simulator so why not this I guess.

how can you pay money for a game that's free for 100 hours?

do you really think you'll play more than 100 hours?

also frying pan no scope kill ftw~!

The game isn't free to play for 100 hours. It is free to purchase for 100 hours after it is released. So if it released on June 6th then you have 100 hours (or just over 4 days) to get the game before you would then have to pay for it.

Sounds like you got issues with your system.

That ain't no joke.. system went dark a few more times.. looks like my Seasonic PS has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Have a 1600w EVGA on the way. Have not had a brown out in a decade...

Back