Toshiba S50 Laptop - i7-4700MQ + GT740 - $540 [Ends 8/14/14]

viralcow

Limp Gawd
Came across this searching for a good college work/game rig for under $600.

http://www.toshiba.com/us/computers/laptops/satellite/S50/S50-ABT3N22
Pros: i7 and GT740M at this price? Pretty good!
Cons: Toshiba. 1366x768 screen. 4GB Ram. Also, did I say Toshiba?

You can use two coupons for this laptop, which is why the price comes down to $540 (without tax)! I think this is a glitch, so let's hope Toshiba employees don't visit this site much.

First, use RMN10814 for a 10% discount when you check out (doesn't show up in cart).
Then, use DDS5017814 for $50 off.

Note that this deal expires tonight.

Don't think this is a good deal at all. That resolution is fail, how is the track pad? Usually laptops around this price have crap track pads, if that is the case, bad track pad, horrible resolution, 4gb of ram, makes this less attractive.

It's a plastic track pad on this series.

But, assuming you take care of a computer like this, it's a hell of a bargain for that much performance.

Sure it's built like crap, and you're going to definitely want a clean install of windows before you do anything with it (Back up the toshiba specfic video drivers, optimus is a bitch.) but it's fast for that money.

Wow, 1366x768 in almost 2015.

You should buy this laptop and let us know how you like the resolution.

So many res haters on [H]. I have no problem with a 1366x768 screen on a 15". On the plus side the laptop should have an easy time running games at its native rez.

That probably works for my mother-in-law who pretty much does nothing but Farmville 2.... Good price for that!

Thanks!

worm

Good deal to supplement a home desktop gaming system and use while traveling to avoid withdrawals for those with a strict budget.

I can't stand that resolution, but that doesn't make this deal cold. That's a fantastic deal for the hardware.

Back