Toshiba 4tb hdd 15.99

I bit on the previous ebay too good to be true deal which was for ssd's. Not even gonna bother with this again. The previous one was also from England if I remember right.

Pretty much. Paypal takes the buyer's side to a fault, as far as I can remember. Of course, if you're doing it as a scam or something, don't count on it... like the idiot that donated 50k as a joke and lost it because he thought he could get it back.

EDIT: That said, if they could prove they sent it to you and you received it, don't count on getting your money back either. Proof being tracking number.

In fact my friend got screwed by it because he didn't save the tracking number after selling his monitor.

Pretty much. Paypal takes the buyer's side to a fault, as far as I can remember. Of course, if you're doing it as a scam or something, don't count on it... like the idiot that donated 50k as a joke and lost it because he thought he could get it back.

EDIT: That said, if they could prove they sent it to you and you received it, don't count on getting your money back either. Proof being tracking number.

In fact my friend got screwed by it because he didn't save the tracking number after selling his monitor.

too bad we cant contact any of the ebay buyers that bought this hd and find out if its real :)

My ebay account was stolen once. Do you guys remember Elian Gonzalez from cuba back in 2000? Someone tried to sell his raft on my ebay acount.

I saw that shit I LOLed I canceled the auction and changed my password.

My ebay account was stolen once. Do you guys remember Elian Gonzalez from cuba back in 2000? Someone tried to sell his raft on my ebay acount.

I WANT THAT RAFT

This is fraudulent, you're not getting this. I've seen several listings like this.

eBay is a shit zone. I have got burned many times now.
Month back I bought a iPhone 6s cracked for $300 but that guy sent me a Galaxy S3. Then I opened a dispute on PayPal but he won it claiming "it was sold for parts so no returns accepted".
Please don't put yourself in danger.

Month back I bought a iPhone 6s cracked for $300 but that guy sent me a Galaxy S3. Then I opened a dispute on PayPal but he won it claiming "it was sold for parts so no returns accepted".

LOL?!? Wow!

That's crazy, I would dispute it with credit card company.

was it paypal or ebay you disputed with? Ebay buyer protection hasn't let me down yet. Even when it came to receiving for parts merchandise that wasn't as advertised.

Paid with pp balance.

It was PayPal, now they side with sellers.
That still makes no sense. I can sort of understand if they sent you shit stuff, but it was a whole different item.

That still makes no sense. I can sort of understand if they sent you shit stuff, but it was a whole different item.
I did even call PayPal two times to appeal the case but they closed it again in seller's favour.

I did even call PayPal two times to appeal the case but they closed it again in seller's favour.
That's fucked. I guess Paypal is a new scam site now too.

You know what, I'd just keep on creating tickets .... I mean, seriously, unless you use paypal a lot I don't see the harm, worst they'll do is close your account, but if they are unwilling to correct such a fucked up mistake... do you really want to use it anymore?

That's fucked. I guess Paypal is a new scam site now too.

You know what, I'd just keep on creating tickets .... I mean, seriously, unless you use paypal a lot I don't see the harm, worst they'll do is close your account, but if they are unwilling to correct such a fucked up mistake... do you really want to use it anymore?

PayPal is last on my list.
I don't use it anymore, I use google wallet instead and purchase only though reputed members on forums.

All the idiots buying $15.99 4tb hdd's. Like come on, it is way too good to be true that it smells like scam all over, obviously account is inactive or hijacked by unauthorized user wishing to make some fast money. Not to mention worldwide shipping from the UK is worth more than the $15.99 the cost of the item is selling for.

You won't receive your hard drive and that account will be closed down for fraudulent listing activities people have reported thus far.

If it sounds to good to be true, it is. Thought I had found a great deal on some Samsung 500GB SSD's for $80 each on eBay once, so I bought two. Day later got notification from eBay that the seller's account was hacked and then took over a week to get my money back.

Yeah, I'm still waiting to get my money back for the last time I did this. PP has been a PAIN.

I know I'm going to receive a lot of flak for this but I'm going to be honest with anyone who "bites' on things like this hoping to get something far cheaper than it's actual value. If you "bite' on auctions like this knowing full well that it's most likely fake and sounds too good to be true, you really shouldn't get your money back for any reason because you knew what you were doing and decided to take a "risk" (not the right word since there's no real risk involved since you'd be getting your money back anyway) anyway. I hope paypal, as well as other sites like it, and credit card companies start putting their foot down and not refunding money when things like this happen.

This is a scam, for sure! The person who purchased them, pls get back with us if you actually received the items or if they even work?

This is a scam, for sure! The person who purchased them, pls get back with us if you actually received the items or if they even work?

They won't get the product, at best they'll just get a refund from paypal or their credit card company which as I stated, they shouldn't even receive since they knew they were making a shady purchase to begin with.

Ya, wasn't the illegal immigrant that Trump wanted to deport back to his home country and was all like "Go show that kid what America is all about, oh and stick a gun in his face too!", but then Hillary Clinton was all like "No we need to show love and compassion and let him stay". And the kid got to stay in Florida with his mom and live happily ever after because Hillary Clinton was in the White House? Can't believe I remember that so well.

Inselian.jpg

Back