Torrent Damage Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdlouisd

Limp Gawd
If your like me and like the idea of torrents but dislike the way people hit and run. This site is you. You are required to keep a certain share ratio. In other words having on average 50-150 seeders means you pull some incredible speeds for it being a torrent. Ive maxed out my 9mbit connection more times then I can count. It used to be open to the public, but now its by invite only. I have 7 invites so leave your email addy and ill send y an invite.
Just search torrent damage in google and youll find it.

Damn, already have 7 responses, but just incase
diablo2k @ kc.rr.com

Nope its not against the rules. I can use my invites how to bring new people to the site =^). There is another site so for the ones that didnt get an invite to this one, I will pm you the other site that is just as good.

it IS against the rules...

i HATE being a killjoy but itll save you in the end...

(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

0mega said:
it IS against the rules...

i HATE being a killjoy but itll save you in the end...

(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

Omg honestly how many times does it need to be said. It's not torrents that are illegal, ITS THE CONTENT THEY ARE SPREADING! And not ALL content is "zomg wtf illegalz" - a lot of it is legit, so lay off unless you have some specific examples of them supplying _actual_ illegal material.

ValeX said:
Omg honestly how many times does it need to be said. It's not torrents that are illegal, ITS THE CONTENT THEY ARE SPREADING! And not ALL content is "zomg wtf illegalz" - a lot of it is legit, so lay off unless you have some specific examples of them supplying _actual_ illegal material.

i know its not the torrents and that it is the material... ive used torrents to get new backups for some fo my games that have broken that i havent copied (BF2, i own the game, install disc is bunk, didnt copy it)

its still encouraging illegal activity IMO, but i guess its just a heed the warning thing :)

Dont see how pulling down fedora core 5 is illegal. Nor songs that artist decide to share. Or that funny thing called freeware. Not everyone can afford webspace and bandwidth. I have no problems sharing mine, rather use it then have it sit idle. Maybe you can keep your two cents to yourself next time.

mrdlouisd said:
Dont see how pulling down fedora core 5 is illegal. Nor songs that artist decide to share. Or that funny thing called freeware. Not everyone can afford webspace and bandwidth. I have no problems sharing mine, rather use it then have it sit idle. Maybe you can keep your two cents to yourself next time.
QFT

also

osalcido(at)gmail.com

mrdlousd,

Thanks for the invite... but something is wrong... I keep getting a 'ticket number isn't valid. please try again' message after hitting submit.

ValeX said:
You are completely correct. I hate it how people automatically assume BT is illegal. Those same people would probably want to outlaw Mustangs, Corvettes, and other sports cars b/c they can be used as getaway cars by bankrobbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back