Torchlight [EPIC Store] Free until Jul 18

extide

2[H]4U
Torchlight is a really great game -- it is an ARPG similar to Diablo (and I believe some of the guys that did Diablo 1/2 wrote this game) -- very good game if you like Diablo you should def try it out. Also Torchlight 2 is a great game as well -- you can find it cheap on Steam and stuff -- definitely one to check out as well.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/torchlight/home

If I didn't have it already on Steam I'd get it. It's a fair game

Eh, 3rd copy of this game. Not sure why Epic is trying to peddle older games for free now.

Thanks for this, and using that format so it's easy to see when it dies and where it's at.

I got it free on GoG. I played through once, it seemed fairly: meh.

Not that good a action RPG game actually.

I played through it once. I’m a guy who played through Diablo a few times. Diablo 2, a dozen times. Titan Quest, a dozen times, Diablo 3 basically sucked at launch so just a couple times. And the best, Path of Exile, probably three dozen times. Torchlight is the worst of these Action RPGs IMO.

Not that it’s not worth trying for free, just certainly not near the top in the genre.

It was okay.. I'm more about the multiplayer aspect and didn't like how easy items and characters could be "hacked", or changed.

Back