Torchlight 2 - Rares and Legendaries - Images

Ruoh

Supreme [H]ardness
Lets see what you guys are finding! Please crop down to the specific item. We don't need full screenshots. ;)

29734_600.png

Last edited:
Oh yeah, how do those Augmented Weapons work? They just get a damage boost when it upgrades?

Posted this in the TL2 thread, equipped at level 10.
CCD3D408CCDE514CF544EDBB8A0421EBE8744F12

Knock-Out Punch - Best summoner weapon I've found.
Torchlight22012-09-3014-16-24-59.jpg

The Necromantium - gambled for it back in the low 30's. Too bad I can't use it.
Torchlight22012-09-3014-17-07-54.jpg

Description text on the Necromantium is from a Metallica song :cool:

(The Thing That Should Not Be)

What are the coins? I've yet to see one.

From the Golden Crab King that spawns from Monster Shrines. Be prepared as he is programmed to disappear after a few seconds so you have to kill him quickly. Stunning him works very well. :)

The coins give a bonus to gold finding when they are added to an item. Highest I've found was 6%.

Is there a way to take in-game screenshots or are you just print-screening?

Completed my first augmentation... and it game me a duplicate base weapon. Which, of course needed to be gemmed and enchanted. :D

30201_1000.png

Is there a way to take in-game screenshots or are you just print-screening?

Just hit printscreen, the files are saved to
C:\Users\%user%\Documents\My Games\Runic Games\Torchlight 2\screenshots

I got a pretty cool unique socketable last night...i'm lvl 41 but for some reason the object is lvl 1. called lens of something or another and in armor it gives 2% chance to heal 100% health whenever I get hit or in weapons it gives 1% chance to heal 100% health every time I hit something.

WqmLY.png

I think this dropped early in Act 3 and immediately doubled my damage output. The final boss dropped a 2H unique hammer that just eked out this one in damage, so the sword got immediately consigned to the gem recovery bin.

Difficulty was at normal so the 1% heal chance was worthless, because the Engi shield and healbot are more or less god mode.

I get a black screen with the Print Screen button. Hmm.

Are you trying to paste it into paint or something? Just go to the folder that I posted before, and the file will be there.

Fuck me, I didn't see that post, thanks. I always try to paste prtscrn to paint unless the game gives me some sort of indication it saved one--which I may have also missed. I enabled Fraps pretty early into my playthrough.

Back