top 3 (or more) 4gb gpu's you suggest (less than 100 dollars)

I am going to build a bugget pc for arround 250 to 300 dollars and I was going to do research on 4gb less than 100 dollar gpu's but I tougth it would be a better idea to ask this forum.

Also it would be nice if you would tell why the gpu you are suggesting is better compared to other's like minor details low voltage,low temprature's,etc.

RX 480/470s are pretty much the go-to sub-$100 cards on the market now and you can probably get an RX 570 for close to that amount new or a 580 new, esp the 4GB variants. Voltage and temps aren't really a concern on those cards unless you're constrained somehow on your PSU or case you're using them with and you're trying to OC them.

İt is said that rx cards are loud and do be a lot of problem for the users but ı also heard that is something every card has as a problem ı also did a little research before starting this thread and learned that rx 480 and 70 are the general choise of opiton but is it really the only opition on this segment on 4gb 100 dolar gpu's if possible ı would like to see the other contenders

İt is said that rx cards are loud and do be a lot of problem for the users but ı also heard that is something every card has as a problem ı also did a little research before starting this thread and learned that rx 480 and 70 are the general choise of opiton but is it really the only opition on this segment on 4gb 100 dolar gpu's if possible ı would like to see the other contenders

You can find people saying any card is loud and has issues, but its pretty dependent on the version you get and the type of cooler it comes with. I can say I have a MSI RX 570 8GB card in my son's PC and it's pretty much silent while he's playing games since you can really only hear the few case fans he has in it and they're not loud either. He's had it for about 15 months now and no issues.

GTX 970 is probably your only other option, although arguably not 4gb.

On the 970, the last 0.5gb of VRam is slower than the first 3.5gb of VRam, but still a LOT faster than running out of VRam.

The 970 is a good recommendation, but I've also been seeing GTX980 at <$150 and 980ti at <$200 a lot more often. I almost bought a 980Ti for $150 the other day, which I feel would have been a heck of a deal, but I didn't really need it. Something like a 980ti would be a lot nicer than a 970 if you can find one.

Last edited:
RX570. More mature than the 480, better performance to cost than anything NVIDIA offers in this price bracket hands down and probably going to be more efficient than older cards. This should be your target if you are spending so low. If you could double you budget you have more options but you still wouldn’t double your performance. It is THE value card on the low end. Mostly the same goes for the RX580 as well just harder to get that 100$ price point. Both come in 8gb cards too.

Top pick I would recommend is an AMD Nano, they are right around the $100 mark right now used, Buy it now price on Ebay, could be lower by bid. Faster than a RX 590, faster than a 980 especially in DX12 and Vulkan (I would not recommend any Maxwell GPU other than a 980 Ti for that reason) 7% slower now than a 980 Ti. I have a Nano and compared to a 1070 at the time they were virtually indistinguishable for performance. Of course now the 1070 would be better mostly due to the 8gb of ram vs the 4gb of the Nano.
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-r9-nano.c2735

MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G

that make/model has lowest temps with lowest fan noise ... period

wait for a good price on eBay (don't pay more than $90 shipped)

You can find GTX 970s for under $100. They pop up for $80-100 in my city (Charlotte, NC).

That's so funny as I been working in Mooresville , but live in Asheboro NC

I like the RX 570 4Gb as baseline starting point myself and 1080p Ultra is no issue if you play World of Tanks =

Back