Top 20 mice according to Rocket Jump Ninja

Logitech g403 is #1. If you check out the g703 on the Logitech site (basically the same, except with wireless charging) it is the currently the same price as the g403 so I would personally go for the g703 if the price is right

I want to try a Logitech G403 but I heard the mouse creaks and the left side buttons are too close which causes accidental clicking. After using my G900 for a week it feels great I think it was the adjustments I made to my table and muscle memory. Logitech should ditch that G logo nobody cares about it except the marketing Gurus it would look so much better without it. I mean if you want a quality Logo look at the Razer Snake or the old Steelseries logo on the Sensei that is a nice looking logo.

Last edited:
Really like his reviews. I had been using a DA elite, Final Mouse Classic Ergo 2, and G502. After reading his reviews I decided to experiment with smaller mice, as I was in the lower threshold for large mice with a fingertip grip. Trying the G pro first and I immediately saw difference in PUBG/Destiny 2. I may try the Zowie EC2-B and FK2 soon.

Back