Too good to be true?

So, i'm looking to buy 2 of these on ebay: Actiontec Bonded MoCA 2.0 Ethernet to Coax Network Adapter
The picture is of an Actiontec Bonded MoCA 2.0 Ethernet to Coax Network Adapter BUT the description says:
"Package includes: MoCA adapter, Ethernet cables and power cords.
Pictures may not reflect actual product"

Then one of the feedback says: "Good product just different name same adaptor ECB6200"

"Great experience...smooth transaction and quick responses to questions."

But I sent the seller a question about the description and never got a response.

Trustworthy seller?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-5...et-to-Coax-Network-Adapter-Black/372811259350

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Well the seller has 0 negative reviews, so that's a good sign. eBay freaks me out these days, though.

giphy.gif

Ebay support / buyer protections are solid. Only in extreme cases do they side with sellers, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Worst case scenario with a scammer or fakes is lost time and effort in having to wait a week or two to get your money back.

109 sold and zero negative feedback, probably a safe bet it's legit.

109 sold and zero negative feedback, probably a safe bet it's legit.

Especially since the bulk of those are the adapters in question. This isn't like a fake Chinese 1080Ti for $250 during the height of the crypto boom.

Gonna pull the trigger for 2 tonight. Just kinda weird that the seller didn't respond to any of my messages on multple ebay accounts.

Gonna pull the trigger for 2 tonight. Just kinda weird that the seller didn't respond to any of my messages on multple ebay accounts.

Item location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

at least it's not coming from China. If you return an item shipped from China due to buyer's remorse it can cost a small fortune sometimes.

I live in the USA and when I shop eBay I always click on the Item Location: United States in the options menu

Is it possible the seller could get my personal information? because he canceled my order for no reason....I paid with PayPal.

I'm sorry, but there were already tons of red flags and you went ahead anyway. All you can do now is go through the refund process.

Is it possible the seller could get my personal information? because he canceled my order for no reason....I paid with PayPal.

Everyone already has all of our personal information. They won't have gotten anything more than all the data that's already publicly available.

Back