Tons of Stuff (Computers, Electronics, Misc) for sale! Constantly Updated!!

Bot69

Gawd
All prices below include shipping. Save on shipping by combining items.

Deals that are pending may fall through so please contact me if you're interested in those items.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• *SOLD* Patriot Memory Hi-Speed (up to 60X) 1GB Secure Digital (SD) Flash Memory Card [ Pic1 ]
    New. 1GB Capacity. High speed read/write performance for all SD digital cameras.
    NEW -- $55

• Zippo 2004 Collection (Urban Style) Black Zip Guard 200 ZP Brushed Chrome Lighter [ Pic1 | Pic2 ]
    New. Durable. No lighter fluid. A must have collectable.
    NEW -- $16

• Simple Fan Speed Controller w/ Rheostat and Molex Connectors [ Pic1 ]
    Easily control the speed and thus the noise of any fan in your system. Idea taken from this article. Feel free to modify it or scrap it for parts.
    Used -- $7

• HighPoint Rockethead 100 PATA-->SATA Converter [ [ Pic1 ]
    Includes the converter and power cable. The kit does not include a SATA cable but I will provide one upon request. Description on the box in the picture is misleading.
    NEW -- $15

• *SOLD* Canvas Computer/Laptop Case [ Pic1 | Pic2 ]
    Adjustable, padded shoulder strap. Interior business accessory organizer. Protective padded walls for laptop. Multiple pockets for storage. 2 compartments!
    NEW -- $20
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIM: bkobe7
Paypal VERIFIED (Non-CC Preferred)

Heh...meant to say computer-related, electronics-related, and whatnot but no room in the title.

CrimandEvil: No sign of payment.

Bump

I talked with my friend the other day and he's having trouble with his account right now so just forget about it, okay?
I wasn't even sure what I was going to do with them anyways ( lol ) but the idea of modding a CPU cooler to fit on my vid card did cross my mind. :)

lol that would have been great. Just let me know if you ever need em.

bump

im not interested, but fyi a new 160 gig hard drive was just on sale at fry's for 70.00. i would drop the price to at least that since yours is used, just a thought.

1) Not everyone has a Fry's nearby.
2) Mine is Maxtor. Fry's is Hitachi.
3) Mine is brand new.
4) Not in a hurry to sell it, if at all.
5) Maybe someone "lucky" will pick it up :)

Bot69 said:
1) Not everyone has a Fry's nearby.
2) Mine is Maxtor. Fry's is Hitachi.
3) Mine is brand new.
4) Not in a hurry to sell it, if at all.
5) Maybe someone "lucky" will pick it up :)

frys sells maxtors too. they are huge you think they would sell only 1 brand. didnt see that yours was new, so price isnt so bad then. good luck, bump

Back