Tomb Raider: Underworld.

Thunder888

Limp Gawd
As most of you are aware there is a shit-load of eagerly awaited games coming out this quarter. I'm a big FPS fan and am looking forward to Far Cry 2, and Crysis: Warhead, to name a few.

Strangely enough, I'm looking quite forward to TR: Underworld. I was never a huge TR fan back in the day - hell, my first one I seriously tried was TR: Angel of Darkness, which was just a huge ass-raping all the way.

But since Crystal Dynamix has taken control on TR: Anniversary followed by TR: Legend, I became a fan. Anyone else getting this title?

Absolutely, it is one of the top 3 games i am waiting to get my hands on.
Legend and Anniversary revived my interest on the series, Crystal Dynamix did awesome job on them.

But since Crystal Dynamix has taken control on TR: Anniversary followed by TR: Legend, I became a fan. Anyone else getting this title?

Same. I'm greatly looking forward to Underworld. I love these games. I'm hoping Steam will carry this one as well.

I loved Legend and Anniversary as well, but after playing Uncharted (which did the Tomb Raider thing better than Tomb Raider)... I can't say I'm looking forward to Underworld as much.

I'll wait on the reviews.

Heck yes i would'nt miss this release for the world. picked up the last 2 on release day. and underworld looks to rock our world even more!:)

I liked the original and then later on picked up the darkness one andwas completely put off from the series lol

but this new one has got me thinking I'm gonna be spending waaay too much oon games over the next few months lmao

I always wanted to play these Tomb Raider game but the wonky 3rd person view made me want to hurl when I tried one of the demos. if you try to look around the camera view will swing around an zoom right in on you and in fact go right through sometimes. I dont know how you guys could play like that. :confused:

I'll probably get it if I can find a good sale on it. I enjoyed TR 1 & 2 back in the day.

I am also looking forward to this :)! Cant Wait!

Should get parts for my gaming pc Friday :)!

Back