Tomb Raider - $13.60 at GreenManGaming.com

OK, I think it's come down enough... I'll bite! Thanks OP! :D

Great deal, but this site has major problems. It wouldn't accept either MasterCard or PayPal payments; it just says "Oops, we cannot compute! Can you please check your card details and enter them again? Thanks." in either case. Seems kinda scammy, I'm gonna be on the lookout for extra charges now... :mad:

Great deal, but this site has major problems. It wouldn't accept either MasterCard or PayPal payments; it just says "Oops, we cannot compute! Can you please check your card details and enter them again? Thanks." in either case. Seems kinda scammy, I'm gonna be on the lookout for extra charges now... :mad:

There is no problem with greenmangaming . Their website might get hammered tho.

Absolutely nothing wrong or 'scammy' with GMG, they've been around awhile. As said above their website can get hammered pretty hard when they have a huge sale or a good deal.

I've bought from them several times in the past, and bought from them today with zero issues.

Not a bad deal but my backlog is huge, I'll wait when it's $4.99 during the summer or Christmas steam powered sale.

No other company lowers game prices on the PC platform quicker than Square-Enix.

Console gamers almost never get such reductions so fast.

This game is well worth it at that price, in fact it's almost stealing it legally. I paid $30 for the game and have gotten every bit of my moneys worth and I'm not even done with the game yet.

Bit at this price, played about an hour. Fraps says I'm getting 60fps but it looks like it runs at 30fps. Wonder if it's just the camera style they're using. A bit distracting so far.

Best game I've played in a while. I played all day yesterday, and got 100% completion tonight.

If anyone doesn't have a GMG account already you can use my referral link when signing up and making your first purchase to get free $2 credit (disclaimer I also get $2 credit):

[Edited out for now. Msg me for the referral link]

Last edited:
If anyone doesn't have a GMG account already you can use my referral link when signing up and making your first purchase to get free $2 credit (disclaimer I also get $2 credit):

Pretty sure that's against the forum rules...

I bit, thanks OP.

My problem is I have a lot of unplayed games right now... just hope I beat this one before it goes cheaper. D'oh!

I bit, thanks OP.

My problem is I have a lot of unplayed games right now... just hope I beat this one before it goes cheaper. D'oh!

That dosen't sound like a problem to me. Sounds like a dream come true.

good game. bought it a few days after launch. I am waiting for the dlc multiplayer maps get cheaper, I dont want to pay $3 for a single map and there is like 3 map packs out now.

Back