Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

If only Frost wasn't like 25,000 Renown...not really feasible any time soon when you get 100-200 renown per full match.

Also Frost's shotgun is OP as fuck...apparently they nerfed it even and it's still OP in terms of range.

I'm still mixed on this game. I really want to like it but there is a ton of frustrating bullshit, the netcode being one of the main ones. It sucks being headshot and never seeing anyone only to see the kill cam and the guy was directly in front of you for almost half a second on his screen.

I'd go for the Season Pass but $30 for a few RB6 credits, some random crap and a Renown booster seems like a bad deal when it's only for a year. If the Season Pass included all of the new operators coming out that'd be one thing, but with only 2 coming out per "season" and enough credits to only buy one, it seems like a huge ripoff.

So how do you play ranked?

And then whats the best way to lvl up? Casual, coop? Any tips there. Other than getting lvl raped, its a killer game. I just wish we had a server browser and team balance once it starts like say BF4 does. It would really be fun/even then.

So how do you play ranked?

And then whats the best way to lvl up? Casual, coop? Any tips there. Other than getting lvl raped, its a killer game. I just wish we had a server browser and team balance once it starts like say BF4 does. It would really be fun/even then.

you have to be level 20

I've seen some mixed information about the Season Pass...some people are saying you are supposed to get the new operators permanently, 7 days early...is that true or do they go away after a certain period of time?

If I could get Buck and Frost with the Season Pass I might consider it since it was going for around $20 on cdkeys.com.

I've seen some mixed information about the Season Pass...some people are saying you are supposed to get the new operators permanently, 7 days early...is that true or do they go away after a certain period of time?

If I could get Buck and Frost with the Season Pass I might consider it since it was going for around $20 on cdkeys.com.

correct, if you have the pass you get new ops 7 days early. to me its not really worth it because i have so much renown. 50k was nothing by the time the black ice dlc dropped. and thats with getting the top tier 12k skins for most operators.

How are you all leveling up and getting so much renown? I played all day yesterday and barely broke lvl 20 finally lol......seems like a slog? Whats the trick?

How are you all leveling up and getting so much renown? I played all day yesterday and barely broke lvl 20 finally lol......seems like a slog? Whats the trick?

quickly? I have 260+ hours in the game. Play most days. almost 4.0 win rate/ 2.0 k.d. Although I rage out when my team is all sub 50 and we are fighting a team of all diamonds.

Yeah the Renown gain in this game is painfully slow...honestly they should make it a per-round amount, rather than an overall win/lose at the end of the match. Sometimes you end up playing 5 rounds because of ties and whatnot, yet you don't get any particular Renown bonus for doing so.

renown is based on points. for a win you get +2000 and an bunch of other stuff. so around 250-300 renown unboosted in casual. and you do get more renown the longer the game is. but if you die you get almost no points unless you kill a few or scout a bunch. ranked get a high amount of points and the points are worth more renown.

I still hate the matchmaking system.

What a huge pile of shit. 1am last night I could not join 1 game.....casual, ranked, terrorist hunt......nada. Fucking console port bullshit!

Getting better at the game, and bought some boosters that are helping a ton to lvl up.

This game has a STEEEEEEEP learning curve. You can not go fast, its all angles and lanes and being a sneaky fuck lol! Starting to really like it.

Also with the latest patch I am seeing some more evenly matched matches (when you can get in lol). Hope they contibue to refine it.

Any [H] guys want to add me on Uplay - would love to team up and learn the ropes/play together.

Uplay: TheBrules

Man, this game is so awesome but it's going to be dead if they can't get the hacking and netcode under control. I keep getting 3.0+ KDR Gold guys in Casual that fucking headshot you through a wall across the map. One guy had a 6.0 win rate in Ranked....LOL. Fucking joke.

I report everyone like that I see but I doubt Ubi is doing shit about it.

The other night I tried ranked and waited 15+ minutes for a fucking match. This was on a weekend night, too.

It's so frustrating because this game has SO much potential, and when you get with a decent team against non-hackers it can be an amazing experience. But so much of it is ruined by the shitty netcode and hackers everywhere.

Man, this game is so awesome but it's going to be dead if they can't get the hacking and netcode under control. I keep getting 3.0+ KDR Gold guys in Casual that fucking headshot you through a wall across the map. One guy had a 6.0 win rate in Ranked....LOL. Fucking joke.

The other night I tried ranked and waited 15+ minutes for a fucking match. This was on a weekend night, too.

It's so frustrating because this game has SO much potential, and when you get with a decent team against non-hackers it can be an amazing experience. But so much of it is ruined by the shitty netcode and hackers everywhere.

don't wait longer then 2-3 minutes in casual. if nothing is happening back out and search again. ranked takes a bit longer.

I am with you man....I report the shit out of people who are using hacks. Ubi is sooo stupid though, will never catch them all. The see through walls hack is everywhere. I see soooo many people that know where you are its not even funny. :(

And dont get me started on the matchmaking.....what a pile of CRAP!

It's really too bad that it was UBI that put this game out. It has soooooo much potential that will never be tapped simply because it's UBI. I think it's one of the most innovative team FPS games to come out in a decade. As previously mentioned, they need to get a hold on the hacking... Fairfight just isn't going to do it, and why a company as big as UBI can't afford Punkbuster is beyond me.

It's really too bad that it was UBI that put this game out. It has soooooo much potential that will never be tapped simply because it's UBI. I think it's one of the most innovative team FPS games to come out in a decade. As previously mentioned, they need to get a hold on the hacking... Fairfight just isn't going to do it, and why a company as big as UBI can't afford Punkbuster is beyond me.

I agree, there should be some kind of active cheat because it's way to easy to just use wallhack and aimbot sparingly.

Hacking is rampant, and matchmaking needs a serious overhaul. Honestly the whole netcode needs an overhaul...the client-side BS just does not cut it for a supposedly "competitive" title. Plus the weird player camera placement on the model, the weird bugs with placing items, etc.

This game is great but I fear it's dying. With the Division coming out I've noticed the servers are worse and matchmaking takes forever now, which may partially be server issues, but also just players being leeched away to the Division (even though it's a totally different genre of game).

So I just picked this up last night. Is anyone still playing it or have most people moved on to other games already?

Add me: TheBrules

On Uplay.

Steeeeep learning curve. It's all drones, angles And being a sneaky mother fucker lol.

I play it often solo or with some buddies (ranked). The player count for this game hasn't really changed the past couple of months.

Mind if I Uplay add you Tony? I would rather play with legitpplthan some of the freaks and tards I find lol.

Mind if I Uplay add you Tony? I would rather play with legitpplthan some of the freaks and tards I find lol.

Fuck I jacked that all up lol. Added everyone who posted and accepted requests.

Have 110 hours in and am 52ish lvl.......how the hell do people get to lvl 100+ - do they really put in 200+ hours?? Or is it a mix of raw hours plus bonuses via boosters?

I feel at 50ish I am not quite the n00bler I was at 10-35 and can hang with up to 70-80 ish lvl guys. But still pisses me off when you get gang raped by a bunch of 100+'s lol.

If you are new - STICK WITH IT and grind like a mother. You will find yourself picking up tricks and skills by playing/watching/observing! This game is HARD to master - def the steepest learning curve of ANY FPS I have EVER played, but fun as HELL, especially with a good team that communicates well.

The main problem with the game is, even when you do "master" it you can still get boned by poor netcode, bugs, hackers, etc.

Fun game, don't get me wrong, but it can be frustrating as hell.

Yeah, hope they continue to fix the team balance issue. If it would just auto balance, the games would be soooooo much funner. BF4 method would be great. If one team has 2 lvl 100's - they get split!

Wow, this weekend was funny.....free play weekend. Goes a lot differently when you are lvl 56 vs 10 lol.

Seems like they have made some adjustments to the match process. Games were much more balanced than usual, BUT then again it could have just been because free play weekend....

Oddly enough I knew it was a free play weekend but never even got around to starting up the game. :\

Figured it'd be a bunch of noobs, though.

It was..........a bloodbath of face wrecking noobs lol. I tried to explain shit as we played to the noobs on my teams so that they wouldn't be totally worthless. Worked out well and I think it helped them enjoy the game more since your first 10 lvls are pretty much: HOLY FUCK WHY DO I KEEP DYING SO EASILY??? LOL!

It was..........a bloodbath of face wrecking noobs lol. I tried to explain shit as we played to the noobs on my teams so that they wouldn't be totally worthless. Worked out well and I think it helped them enjoy the game more since your first 10 lvls are pretty much: HOLY FUCK WHY DO I KEEP DYING SO EASILY??? LOL!
Im not level 10 yet and dont have that problem but it probably helps that I have watched a lot of gameplay on twitch before buying the game so I know a lot of the basics.

It's mostly about understanding 1) the wacky quirks of the game engine and mechanics and 2) you can and WILL die with one shot.

You will also die a lot without knowing where the hell you got shot from.

Played this again on the free weekend. Still don't really see how it is a full priced game. Still very quirky menu and I don't like how each character only gets 4-5 weapons, and it varies between which side you're on. Spend your time unlock a character, a gun and accessories only to play the opposite side or have someone else take that character. I also found the performance to be rather bad. It doesn't look that good either. It actually looks dated in many aspects, but runs much worse than BF4 with tiny maps and only a few players. My frame rates were dropping into the 40s and I'm only playing at 1080. Had to turn off AA aside from FXAA if I recall.

If this game was cheaper I'd consider getting it (~$10) because it seems only fun in short bursts. Suppose it isn't for me. No big loss I suppose, but I am looking for a new MP shooter. Hopefully Rising Storm 2 can fill that role.

Dust Line is out - the new guy Blackbeard is waaaay to OP......his guns have 0 recoil lol.......the chic with the cams is pretty cool. Havent played new map yet.

I played a tiny bit...only got to try Blackbeard once in T-Hunt, haven't gotten to try Valkyrie because of assholes who just hog them every round.

Blackbeard does seem a bit OP because it's basically impossible to headshot him from the front, but I guess you just have to shoot for the chest when you recognize him. Valkyrie I hear has a fairly OP shotgun (next Frost I guess) but the sticky cameras are pretty cool.

I mostly liked how it didn't take nearly as long to find matches due to the influx of players. Also, the weapon customization during rounds is nice, and supposedly they moved the player camera closer to the head, where it should have been from day 1. So that's nice as well.

Both blackbeard and valkyrie are pretty op after using them extensively in ranked (valkyrie cams are awesome). The connections do seem to be better since the patch.

Picked this up a few weeks ago, ~lvl 50 right now just strictly playing casual. My game sense/map awareness is still pretty terrible lol and im coming from CSGO

The biggest issue with this game is the community. I've found a few decent people to friend on uPlay, but for the most part going into casual you are going to deal with assholes, hackers, or teamkillers. These days I play about 10% Casual and 90% T-Hunt. I don't even bother with Ranked.

Feel free to add me on Uplay.

I hit lvl 75. Keeping booster on helps lvling a ton. I still suck with rifles, but have gotten pretty good with shotguns lol. I enjoy it even though it is frustrating at times. I swear there are still a fair amt of ppl using hacks - too many instances of ppl cornering on you aimed right at your head - especially when they are low lvl lol.

Communication is key though. If you are on a team and no one mic talks - you are pretty well fucked unless they are all lvl 60+.

Back