Tom Clancy's End War?

Arch

Gawd
Has anyone tried this out yet? I downloaded the 1.65gig demo on Xbox Live last night. I tried it this afternoon. I totally dig the voice control interface. Works very well, and makes controlling the game a piece of cake. I only played for a few minutes, as the demo is quite short.

I hadn't even heard of this game. It looks like it comes out in November sometime. I might need to add this to my ever growing list of games to play this holiday season.

downloaded it today but haven't had a chance but i have been looking forward to this game since the announced it.

I've been following development on this for a while; previews stated how simple yet robust the voice control was, but I was still impressed! Different speeds and inflections were properly detected with ease.

At the very least I'm gonna give it a rent. But I'll have to play it when the Wife isn't around...played the demo today while she was working on school work and she about went nuts from the voice control!

I was in the beta. The voice control works as advertised. Gameplay isn't quite as deep as it could be, but it works.

Had a chance to play the skirmish mode after work before my wife got home (Dome, fyi: voice-controlled RTS--though you can command it through button control as well). I'm liking this game more!

So, resource management lovers will not like it...you don't have to gather resources or anything like that...upgrade system as seen in the demo is limited to upgrading offensive capabilities...and no, I wouldn't pay 60 bucks for it, but you know what? I like the straight-forward approach to the gameplay.

Goal: Take control and smash the frak out of the opponent. I like.

finally got time to play the demo and i really like the voice interface, its takes a little bit to get your mind use to ordering your units with the voice controls, when you have always used your KB/Mouse but once i got the feel it started to flow pretty smooth. i think once you go through a few games it will feel very natural to to just talk and command the battle.

this is a buy for me, now PS3 or 360 version ???

Is this a console only title ?

Back