Todd Howard Discusses Charity Work at Bethesda Games

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Todd Howard, director and executive producer at Bethesda Game Studios, discussed charity work at the studio during an Gamelab interview with Geoff Keighley. He touched on how visits from the sick children supported by the Make-A-Wish Foundation impacts the studio and gives them purpose. "We have had a lot of them wish to come to our studio," Todd Howard told Geoff Keighley in an on-stage Gamelab interview. "That's a good - you want a reality check at work, you're doing your day-to-day and then a family comes in with their child... They can wish for anything and they've come to your studio because they want to see how you make their favourite game and they want to play it. It is by far the greatest thing that we do."

Caring about others and seeing how your hard work brings joy to strangers has to be one of the greatest gifts that a person can bestow upon their fellow man. I'm glad I support this studio and thanks Todd! Another small nugget of news is that Bethesda is hosting their B.E.T.A for Fallout 76 this October for those that have preordered the game.

Starting in October we’ll be selecting people who have pre-ordered the game from a participating retailer to enter our B.E.T.A. We'll start small and grow over time as we prepare for launch. Be sure you've read our F.A.Q., for details on how to redeem your B.E.T.A. code and other important details.

For some reason this reminded me of how players took F.E.A.R. multiplayer and turned it into a flying kick fest.

I think it is a sign of our times that when i read the headline.. charity work at bethesda.. my first thought was this was going to be an article about unpaid interns being overly worked and such.

not... ACTUAL charity work

:oops:

Back