Today Only - Nintendo Wii = $44.99 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane to think these things were being gouged for near $400 when they first came out.

Just remember these are 'pre-owned' units - no mention if they've been refurbished by Nintendo or what. Still, pretty good deal IMO.

And I think this is one of the older units that have the Gamecube controller ports, not one of the new Weenie ass units that remove GC compatibility.

I use mine as an emulation machine/DVD/media player. I highly recommend them as such. Super Easy to mod. hook a big hard drive to one and have a backlog of games youll never ever slog through.

I already mentioned emulation, but I feel compelled to mention you can run a scummVM emulator on it and the wiimote is PERFECT for adventure games (the dig, full throttle, indiana jones, sam & max, etc.)while sitting on the couch. good times.

No wiimotes. You may as well just buy a new one on sale for $100 then.

Also, grade 4 and grade 5 quality at cowboom = good chance it won't even work.

No wiimotes. You may as well just buy a new one on sale for $100 then.

Also, grade 4 and grade 5 quality at cowboom = good chance it won't even work.

Read that again, it comes with a wiimote, but no nunchuck.

But I do agree with the grade 4 issue, significant scratches = bad!

Read that again, it comes with a wiimote, but no nunchuck.

But I do agree with the grade 4 issue, significant scratches = bad!

Every single one I've looked at has said it DOESN'T COME WITH a wiimote. (Even the grade 5's)

Copypasta:
What's in the box?
Wii Console
Wii Console Stand
Sensor Bar
Wii Ac Adapter

What's not included?
Wii Stand Plate
Wii Remote
Remote Strap
Nunchuk
Sensor Bar Stand
Wii Av Cable
Wii Sports Disc
Wii Sports Disc Manual
Wii Manual(s)
Jelly Remote Cover
Remote Batteries (AA)

Worse than that, expect a lot of grade 4's to simply not work or have bad disc drives that don't read.

Unless i'm reading that wrong, Its Product Grade:5

You have to "play the game" in order to get what you want with cowboom.

I retract what I said earlier about the no wiimote - I finally found one that has a wiimote after refreshing about 20 times. Most of them are grade 4's that show up, with a handful of grade 5's that pop up from time to time. So far I've only seen one with a wiimote listed.

Edit: Wow, just saw one with wiimote & nunchuck.

Got a Grade 5 with wiimote on my 1st refresh. This should get my gf off my back about a wii. Thanks OP

Seems like no WiiMote kills the deal... Better off finding a left over holiday bundle.

Ok went to get one and it's random

What's in the box?
Wii Console
Wii Console Stand
Wii Remote
""Nunchuk""
Wii Ac Adapter
Wii Av Cable
Wii Manual(s)

What's not included?
Wii Stand Plate
Remote Strap
""Sensor Bar""
Sensor Bar Stand
Wii Sports Disc
Wii Sports Disc Manual
Jelly Remote Cover
Remote Batteries (AA)

Yea, just keep cycling through and there are some with remotes and nunchucks. I've got one with a stand and some other stuff in my cart but still wary of the deal. You can usually find them at pawn shops for $50 or so and can make sure they work before taking home. Price really fell out of the wii when the wii u came out.

Still a good deal if you don't have one yet. I think I'll throw this one back for someone else. :)

Thinking about it. I've got a modded one now, but the disc drive is dead. Really would like a fully working one.

Any warranty on these?

Yea, just keep cycling through and there are some with remotes and nunchucks. I've got one with a stand and some other stuff in my cart but still wary of the deal. You can usually find them at pawn shops for $50 or so and can make sure they work before taking home. Price really fell out of the wii when the wii u came out.

Still a good deal if you don't have one yet. I think I'll throw this one back for someone else. :)

Just got this one

Included: Wii Console, Wii Remote, Nunchuk, Sensor Bar, Wii Ac Adapter, Wii Av Cable

You can add a 1 year protection plan for $5 once it's in your cart. Prob a good idea on this deal. Actually at $50 shipped with a 1 year warranty, that's not too shabby. Maybe I'll go fishin' again. :)

I jumped on it. Got grade 5, sensor bar, wii remote, ac adapter and av cable. Really only need the console. Also added 1 year warranty. Came out to $52.73.

somebody is gonna be pissed but they do sell nice replacement shells w tools on ebay

Sold out. What is the best way to identify a used Wii to ensure it is backward compatible with Gamecube? At some point I plan to replace my Gamecube with one of these. One reason is that component connections are more practical with a Wii (way too expensive for Gamecube).

Sold out. What is the best way to identify a used Wii to ensure it is backward compatible with Gamecube? At some point I plan to replace my Gamecube with one of these. One reason is that component connections are more practical with a Wii (way too expensive for Gamecube).

the top of it (the skinny side facing up when it is in the vertical position) will have a door that opens to expose 4 gamecube controller ports

the top of it (the skinny side facing up when it is in the vertical position) will have a door that opens to expose 4 gamecube controller ports

How do you find this out for a wii console sold on ebay? Is it best to simply ask the seller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back