Today only Assasins Creed 9.99 on steam

eh, debated with myself for a good hour before i bought it. even the used ones at amazon comes to about only a dollar less shipped for a retail copy.

i hate spending money, but at least i'm helping the economy... right? RIGHT??!

Thanks, I probably wouldn't have bothered to check the Steam news today.

I'll buy it if Jade Raymond posts nudes. Or even semi-nudes. Or just smiles a little even.

Might look into this one for my son's account. He's been wanting it for a couple months now...

I bought this when it came out for pc. Here is a tip. Play the first few missions and then go online and watch the ending video cause the game repeats a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I bought this when it came out for pc. Here is a tip. Play the first few missions and then go online and watch the ending video cause the game repeats a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

You don't have to save every person the street, and you don't have to do every little thing. The main story was IMO quite good, and combat was fun, even if it was simple and easy.

For the original $50, I might not have been completely happy with the purchase. For $20, it's worth it, and for $10, it's a pretty good deal I think.

How is this game anyway? They don't have a demo, makes me pretty hesitant on buying it.

The game is good. It can get repetitive after a while though. You end up back tracking to the same places you already been to to kill someone. The same places, just a different targets. I'd definitely say its worth ten bucks though. You will not be wasting your money if you purchase it.

You know what's god awful?

I seriously picked this game and the game guide duct taped together at the Salvation Army for $2.75 two weeks ago. I need to follow the wife thrift store shopping more often, haha.

You know what's god awful?

I seriously picked this game and the game guide duct taped together at the Salvation Army for $2.75 two weeks ago. I need to follow the wife thrift store shopping more often, haha.

I haven't been by one of those in... ever. But when did Salvation Army start taking in video games?

BTW, the deal continues all week but with 50% off a different Ubisoft game each day

Well my brother is going to get my retail copy with the cd, for this price I will gladly use the simplicity that is steam. Never having to look for a cd again to install it on a new computer is completely awesome.

wow steam, make me want to spend my money more with ridiculous deals. Maybe I should unplug my mouse to prevent myself from buying this..but doh! still adept enough with keyboard asdlkfjhweifuh

Again suckered by a Steam deal. And we have several more days of this.

Valve really should receive an award for combating PC game piracy.

Bit (hope it isn't all grizzle...)

I wonder if FC2 will be 50% later this week... (and if that's a lot of grizzle?)

For $10, I'd say this game is worth it. Not much more than $20, but still.

I ended up doing everything single damn little thing and got bored of it around 2/3 of the way through. I'm not sure I even finished the story portion, actually. (No, no I didn't.) The game play is fun and the parkour aspect is great and fluid; I just wish the combat could be a little more...something. I can't put my finger on it.

Oh. For all of the game's cool-looking "I'm running around the city" feel, they don't bring any of that into combat, which I feel would have been freaking awesome.

Guess I'm in. Damn, my wife's gonna start getting pissed. Been buying to many games lately, with the Steam & G2Play deals and all...

These are nice ps2-like controllers from logitech if anyone is looking for a good console style controller for the pc. They have some good weight to them and seem durable. They also support rumble and custom key assignment, etc. I've owned a few for awhile now. I played one of the prince of persia games and one of the tomb raiders with them, so they should work good for this game.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826127207&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-PC+Gaming+Accessories+(Joystick+-+Game+Pad+-+etc.)-_-Logitech+Inc.-_-26127207

For $10, I'd say this game is worth it. Not much more than $20, but still.

I ended up doing everything single damn little thing and got bored of it around 2/3 of the way through. I'm not sure I even finished the story portion, actually. (No, no I didn't.) The game play is fun and the parkour aspect is great and fluid; I just wish the combat could be a little more...something. I can't put my finger on it.

Oh. For all of the game's cool-looking "I'm running around the city" feel, they don't bring any of that into combat, which I feel would have been freaking awesome.

Combat could be a little more fluid, perhaps? Feel a little more quick? Be a little harder? Be not so bloody repetitive? Those help that something?

I'll give you a free copy of FC2 that came with my VC if u wanna pay the shipping...

I don't mind paying $15 for the Steam copy, since then it's only $20 (or mebbe $17.50?) for the DLC included...

But I hear mixed things, and AFAIK no one has modded the spawning issue, which sounds like it really hurts the immersion...

Like some undesirable mixture of GTA & Stalker...

Unless you're just wanting to unload your free copy? (I hope it means you already own or have played it, otherwise it's not saying much to unload a game you don't want! :) )

Not much of a gamer, so i wouldn't be surprised if a year from now I still haven't installed it(even if I buy it later this week for $15...)

Does the OEM copy activate through the steam acct, ala FEAR 2?

Great game, worth it. I thought I got a good deal at 30 bucks.

Tip: Those of you who have mice with side buttons, make sure you set the controls to 5 button mouse. Makes it a whole lot smoother.

i've been playing it for the past 3 hours, have to say the graphics look nice. however, to me, it's not worth $10.. it stopped being fun about 2 hours ago.

wish i could resell it, ah well.

Back