Today Is The Last Day For $40 Windows 8

hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that i use windows 8 and...

that it makes me better than you.

(does this sound familiar?)

It's pretty obvious that you have no interest in trying to not make things personal.
You figured that out all on your own?
Wonka-plain.png

You must be so smart.

Whoa whoa there Skribbel, lets not go too far....

....we don't know if it's intentional, it may be completely unconscious. :D

I don't know how someone can even post when they're not conscious. I have seen someone fall asleep on a keyboard with a word processor open, but the stuff that was on the screen didn't make sense.

You figured that out all on your own?

You must be so smart.

What makes Skribbels head scratch about all this is the complaint that there's not reasonable discussion. Even if offered, it gets ignored. Instead of quoting and posting the argument about Linux, Android, and so forth got selected. Why say there's nothing rational going on and then refuse to be rational given the chance?

Oh man.

I came to see why this thread was still going after the $40 "deal" was over......big mistake.

10 pages of wanting to poke my eyes out with a fork. It's like the forum puked up a bunch of old arguments and pasted them into a new thread.

10 pages of wanting to poke my eyes out with a fork. It's like the forum puked up a bunch of old arguments and pasted them into a new thread.

+1. There's not much else to be said on the subject of the Windows 8 UI currently from either side.

Oh man.

I came to see why this thread was still going after the $40 "deal" was over......big mistake.

Too true, but it is fun to see the trolls get fed a little.... sometimes. :eek:

I have had nothing at all to do with it aside from mentioning that it's silly to discuss it here. This lumping of everyone together is something heatless does an awful lot too. It seems like you and he share the same mind. Hmmm...
Hmmmm, are you being serious these days now? Took off the I'm a Troll badge in your sig and now you're posting with an air of.... is it... seriousness? TFH...

Oh man.

+3 - You know if you dislike Windows 8, then use some other thread for it. This is for a hot deal that has apparently ended. The most useful information in the last 10 pages or so was the heads up that Amazon is still selling the Pro version for 69.99-$30 from a visa promo.

Let's talk about the deal. All the trolls leave heatlessum alone, heatless stop responding to the trolls. "Never argue with a troll. From far away it's hard to tell who's who."

I'm pretty sure Monkey was talking about you and Red. ;)

heatlesssun and I are not trolls, we both bring up legitimate claims and arguments.
We are just... passionate about each of our views. ;)

The only real troll I've seen in this thread is GoldenTiger.
Bring up one point he's had in this whole thread that wasn't a troll post or an insult of someone else.

Hell, he can't even get who said what, straight. :rolleyes:

heatlesssun and I are not trolls, we both bring up legitimate claims and arguments.

Bring up one point he's had in this whole thread that wasn't a troll post or an insult of someone else.

I don't think that you are a Troll. It is like you say. You are just passionate about each other.;)

I didn't come in posting random off topic babble and Linux fanboyism in a windows 8 thread. That is very much trolling and indeed what you did. I know it is your nature though as a troll but come on.

I didn't come in posting random off topic babble and Linux fanboyism in a windows 8 thread. That is very much trolling and indeed what you did. I know it is your nature though as a troll but come on.

I'm amazed you could even quote me correctly this time.
Bravo, GoldenTiger is a big boy now. :D

I'm not sure how you can define making a Linux comparison in a Windows thread as off topic. They are both very comparable operating systems. Just because it's a Windows 8 thread doesn't mean everything has to be talked about in terms of Windows 8 only, otherwise you might as well call the Windows 7 comparisons off topic as well, lol.

I'm not sure how you can define making a Linux comparison in a Windows thread as off topic. They are both very comparable operating systems. Just because it's a Windows 8 thread doesn't mean everything has to be talked about in terms of Windows 8 only, otherwise you might as well call the Windows 7 comparisons off topic as well, lol.

Talking about Windows in a thread about Windows, oh that is soooo off topic.
You are only allowed to talk about Linux, cats, and anime in such a thread! :p

What I've learned about heatless from rummaging through some of these posts: he knows less about Linux than do the Linuxtards do about Win8. To which I can only say advise for him to keep quiet until he actually uses the OS for a lengthy period of time (and its devices), else he's only being hypocritical.

How can you even comment on something he doesn't own?

It's off topic because the topic is talking about the expiration of the $40 Windows 8 offer.

Now if the conversation steered to "well at least Linux is free", then maybe it's not completely derailed, but it went into another Linux versus Microsoft pissing contest about what each OS can do. Again.

It's off topic because the topic is talking about the expiration of the $40 Windows 8 offer.

Now if the conversation steered to "well at least Linux is free", then maybe it's not completely derailed, but it went into another Linux versus Microsoft pissing contest about what each OS can do. Again.
But if we stuck so rigidly to the topic of only discussing pricing of the OS in question then threads would be very boring and short :D

But if we stuck so rigidly to the topic of only discussing pricing of the OS in question then threads would be very boring and short :D

Granted, but it goes on and on and on and on and on.

Back