@Tobit, you okay buddy?

Mtnduey

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2013/Nov. 2014
Havn't seen you in over a month now buddy, you alright?

anyone hear anything from him?

didnt he post awhile back he was going to take it easy for awhile?

I am sure he will be back when he has had a break... it is not the same without him tho...

Yeah really. He's taking some time off.....not trying to be a jerk, but leave him alone. :) He probably needs some human time. ;)

Yeah I know he posted over a month ago about taking a break, just wanted to make sure he was alright is all.

I've been worried about him too. I tried e-mailing him but he didn't respond.

yeah I have several boxen to give him and havn't been able to reach him. Just has me worried when a fellow geek doesnt respond to free boxen emails

yeah I have several boxen to give him and havn't been able to reach him. Just has me worried when a fellow geek doesnt respond to free boxen emails

if he doenst want them i got room for them.

I just shot him a txt msg letting him know you have some freebies for him. ;)

i'd take em since i'll have a room with 3 windows in it just for computers when i move next month but i'm not sure what the electricity costs will be when i move to my new place. since i'll be paying residential rates instead of bulk rates.

but hopefully they end up going to Tobit..

Back