Toasty - The Division 2 & All DLC 85% off

Is there enough solo content to justify the price? Does the Ultimate edition have any added solo content?

Is there enough solo content to justify the price? Does the Ultimate edition have any added solo content?

tons of solo content in the standard edition, if you’re into looter shooters and the gear/weapon grind. You can also make just about all of the content co-op if you like.

Looks like Divison 2 is still on sale, but they bumped the price up by about 50% on all editions. :confused:

Standard edition is on-sale for $3 currently. None of the DLC or advanced editions on sale.

Picked it up for $3. Will see how I like it. Not too impressed with UPlay platform. Haven't dealt with it since Might & Magic X Legacy.

wow, they have some really awesome deals. I'm going to have to buy 2 of these animus pack thingies to see what they are

RBKmxbP.png

TD2 for 3 bucks is a lot of entertainment per dollar.
It's flawed, especially if you are after a lasting endgame. But the main run through is pretty fun, if you are at all into cover-shooter-meets-semi-rpg. That's like 8-10 hours or so of reasonably fun shooting if memory serves.

I actually preferred TD1 in many ways. The snow/cold effects of NY are incredible, and IMO overall the story was better. In both cases, the environments are amazing, and I personally love the world-building jobs the Ubi folks do, even if the games sometimes falter.

TD2 for 3 bucks is a lot of entertainment per dollar.
It's flawed, especially if you are after a lasting endgame. But the main run through is pretty fun, if you are at all into cover-shooter-meets-semi-rpg. That's like 8-10 hours or so of reasonably fun shooting if memory serves.

I actually preferred TD1 in many ways. The snow/cold effects of NY are incredible, and IMO overall the story was better. In both cases, the environments are amazing, and I personally love the world-building jobs the Ubi folks do, even if the games sometimes falter.

My biggest mistake is playing td2 at release, I think one of things that saved me in td1 was waiting multiple updates before buying it. NOTHING irritates me more than "constant balances"

*1.1k hours in td1*
*100 hours in td2*

Back