To many dvd's to list

cOrE

Weaksauce
http://shop.fye.com/store.aspx?loc=63323 Fye is having a blow out sale. All the simpsons 19.99 family guy 19.99 Chappelle's Show season 1 10.00 Chappelle's Show season 2 13.99 alot of great movies for super cheap worth checking out great deals on the box sets

These are all box sets, not individual DVDs.

This is not meant to be a negative post, I just thought people should know in case they were looking for cheap movies.

Thats why I said "worth checking out great deals on the box sets"

got family guy and the friday the 13th at best buy for this price but i have a fye by me just dont like going to the mall but bestbuy matched it

but there is an FYE B&M so it's at least a true company, even if they don't have great ratings.

get best buy to price match :-D thats what i did then you dont have to worry about shitty reviews

Die Hard boxset + House Party boxset + TMNT boxset = $35.07 for 9 movies = <$4/movie.

bassman said:
Anyone know if this is in-store too or just online?
My local FYE had the box sets for 39.99 and up. Pretty ridiculous when the local Target store has some of these box sets for 19.99 or less every day. YMMV but i think it might be online only.

Josh Hazel said:
Friend sent me this link, the site has horrible awful reviews:

Reviews
I ordered from them a couple weeks ago and got my order within days. Now if only Arrested Development season 3 would go on sale...

Super-b said:
My local FYE had the box sets for 39.99 and up. Pretty ridiculous when the local Target store has some of these box sets for 19.99 or less every day. YMMV but i think it might be online only.

My local b&m had the same prices but had a table near the entry with them bogo free

Glad I saw this, Nabbed the TMNT collection, Die hard collection, and the Honeymooners set for 48shipped.

bipolar said:
I ordered from them a couple weeks ago and got my order within days. Now if only Arrested Development season 3 would go on sale...

I believe it was something like 10 bucks at Best Buy for Black Friday. I'm probably going to bite on season 2, the only one I'm missing (hope they play as well after multiple viewings as they did when I watched them on Fox.

Edit: I bit on the AD. Just over $15.00 after tax (I didn't even know they were in the state....shows how often I go to the mall).

will best buy match these prices from a website? I'm going to check my local fye but really don't want to order online after reading those reviews.

If you have a fye in the same area as the best buy they will match it they did for me the first best buy i went to wouldnt cus they said they didnt have a fye in that area but if i went to the one 20 min away they would match it cus there was a fye in the mall next to the bestbuy

FIREFLY! Holy crap it's cheap!

and for the 24 DVD's, i'm very tempted to get them all..

thanks!

Back