To help our AMD brothers cope with Bulldozer disappointment, I shall....

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuadDamage

Weaksauce
... run my 2600k @ stock speeds for a week.

This way, instead of BD looking like a colossal fail, it "only" looks like a huge fail.

trollface.jpg

What? BD is a huge success, your 2600K aint worth 50 bucks, in fact I will only give you $45 for it. YHPM.

While I hate to sober up the intel fan boys, with a less competitive market expect more socket changes, higher prices, have less incentive to push out newer chip updates and other shenanigans by Intel. When AMD isn't able to compete we all lose whether you have an AMD chip or Intel chip in your computer.

While I hate to sober up the intel fan boys, with a less competitive market expect more socket changes, higher prices, have less incentive to push out newer chip updates and other shenanigans by Intel. When AMD isn't able to compete we all lose whether you have an AMD chip or Intel chip in your computer.

I think this is the sober takeaway from all this. A healthy and competitive market between Intel and AMD is a good thing, no matter which company you prefer. I personally prefer Intel, have always bought Intel, but I don't want to held captive by Intel's market manipulation.

Anyone who wants to troll here will be joining the OP in Bansville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back