Tmoblie offers samsung gs7 edge for only 420$

Vengance_01

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone who is a tmoblie customer looking for a good phone without breaking the bank it's not a bad deal. Only online and only coral blue is avaible. To me at this price it's hard to match the features.

Heads up you pay tax in front and if you call or order via a store they will charge you a 20$ upgrade fee. If you get directly online no fee

Kinda steep for a year old device, at least that's my opinion on it, but I'm sure they'll offload a bunch of 'em to some folks that will just mark 'em right back up to $550+ on eBay/craigslist/etc as usual.

Shows as $480 to me. Also, their website appears to be having serious issues with how they coded links because a lot seem to be bad - or am I the only one getting 400 bad requests?

Heads up you pay tax in front and if you call or order via a store they will charge you a 20$ upgrade fee. If you get directly online no fee
I noticed a bunch of places doing this now, where they tack on a fee if you don't do it yourself online. I understand there's overhead for getting personal support, but I wish they just called it that and let you know that to get that guy in the store to help you get your phone will cost you $20.

When told of the 20 min wait time to talk to someone, most people would turn right back around and take care of it at home.

Kinda steep for a year old device, at least that's my opinion on it, but I'm sure they'll offload a bunch of 'em to some folks that will just mark 'em right back up to $550+ on eBay/craigslist/etc as usual.
I have to disagree. Look at the g6. Only thing going for it is the tall screen. Look at the s8 and s8+. 800$ No thanks. For 420$ it's one of the better options even being a year old.

S7 edge is still THE best phone - even with the 8 out. It wins every camera test over all - has battery for days (oddly enough i am doing a battery test for Pokemon Go right no on both the 7 and the g5 - after 3 1/2 hours of on time (100% brightness, wifi only) the g5 is at 7% the s7 edge is at 41%. The camera is second to none (IMHO) and it shoots amazing video. Even on Swappa you would be hard pressed to find a s7 edge for 400 in good condition.

Would have picked one up at $420 but everytime I checked it $480 must have been for an exclusive amount of time?

Back